New arrivals

Josie's POV

As my fingers roll over the hard surface of my brand new piano I can't help but smile at all the memories I have had with some very special people who I can't help to forget. "Thank you so much mum I love it." I say to my mum Allison as she stands beaming over me. "I'm glad you like it Jos". She says back to me. You see my name is Josie Maree and I am from Stratford, Ontario in Canada. I was given my piano to me as an early 17th birthday present. I am very musical and love to perform but I have only one person to thank for that, Justin Bieber. Me and Justin have known eachother since the 4th grade when I moved to Startford with my family. We were never really that close but once in a while he would glance at me and I would glance back, blushing as I did so. Finally in 5th grade he had the nerve to talk to me. We started to hang out more and more, go to the park, meet up at a small cafe in town and drink hot chocolate but the one thing that I held and still do hold in my heart is all the times we spent creating music together. I would play a few keys on the keyboard whilst Justin would come up with a melody. My mum always said that I would marry him one day, but there's no chance of that happening. Once eighth grade came around he was wisked away to LA to start his musical courier. Don't get me wrong I was extremely happy for him and wished him well, but there was always this feeling that I had just sitting in the pit of my stomach and in every empty hole of my heart that longed for him, his voice, his scent. Just him. 

As I sat still perched on my piano stool reminiscing about the good old days I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I checked the caller id *Jess* and quickly answered the phone. "Hey jess whats up" I ask my friend of almost 10 years Jessica Hale. "OMG Josie you will never guess what the main headline of E! News is tonight!" I rolled my eyes "Let me guess, one direction are taking over your brain and you need to get a life?" I could sense the annoyance building up across the phone line at my smart remark. "They're hot what do you expect from someone like me?" She asks sounding slightly irritated yet interested to hear my response."Well first of all, they're just ew and second of all YUCK!" I replied. "Well good guess but..... no." "Ok then what is it?" I ask this time with real fascination. "Just turn on your tv. You've now put me in a bad mood." Interested as to what she was going to tell me, I switch on my foxtel and tune in to the entertainment news channel. "Tonight we have just received confirmation from Bieber's own manager Scooter Braun  that Justin will in fact be taking a short break from music and returning back to his old school in Stratford. Now we aren't allowed to expose the exact location of this school, however we have also recieved information that it is close to his old family home. We will bring you more updates as the story unfolds. Back to you Mike".  As I watched on to find out more I just couldn't help but feel a whole pile of butterflies flutter in my stomach, a million question circling around my once empty brain. What school is he going to? If it is my school will he remember me? What if he doesn't like me anymore? What if this is just a rumour that some low life has spread to have their 5 seconds of fame? As I still sit watching the tv my gaze fixated to the screen a small but clear voice interrupts me from my thoughts. "MMMMHMMMMM JOSEPHINE! PICK UP YOUR PHONE!" Its Jess' voice flowing out of my speaker. I pick up my phone and answer with one simple but direct statement "Holy mother of Justin Bieber's babies."

SO GUYS  WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE FIRST CHAPTER? WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN JOSIE AND JUSTIN MEET AGAIN AFTER SO LONG? HOW WILL JOSIE REACT? HOW WILL JUSTIN FEEL? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT! LOVE YOU GUYS!

-SOPHIE

(ps: Sorry if this chapter was a bit short I will continue to write longer chapters as the story progesses.)