<21>

"Gosh I'm glad this I cant be your boyfriend yet but we can totally act like it ordeal is over with." Felix giggled as he and Jisung sat in the living room talking as their lovers slept. "Yeah... It felt like forever." Jisung sighed at he looked at his promise ring. "But it was worth the wait." Felix nodded. "I completely get that. Minho wasn't allowed to even look at a lowerclassmen when he was younger, or so Binnie says." Felix twiddled with his fingers. 

"Yeah... His parents were rough." Jisung huffed. "You didn't have it any easier Jisung." Felix sipped his tea. "What do you mean? I had a loving mother." Jisung protested. "Yeah and she's gone Jisung. And your father legitimately kidnapped us and almost beat us to death. You really think you had it easier?" Felix complained as Jisung laughed. "Okay okay. It's been a rocky road, but now we're here." Jisung smiled.
.
.
.
"What are your plans with Jisung in the future?" Changbin asked his best friend. "I definitely plan to marry him, yeah. I know he wants kids. He said that he wants our kids to play with yours and Felix's in the garden. He plans on us four living here with our kids, which I'm completely down for. I kind of can't say much more than that. The future is going to have to guide us all." Minho smiled at his thoughts. "You?"

"Pretty much the same. I know Felix has been telling me pretty much the same stuff as well. Our kids playing together and living in this house together were the major ones. He really wants it." Changbin shook his head. "I think the future is carrying all of us at this point. I think those are the only things we have set in stone.

"I'm just glad we're on the same page."