Death and Reborn

Haze a young boy, originally from the lower earth and died there by accident. The accident happened because of a certain Gods lapse..that instead of the name aze , the god had written the name of haze in his death book, giving haze an early death..

Thus as compensation, the god had revived haze in the world of martial arts. There, haze learned how to become strong..One at a time, becoming strong and even stronger than any martial artists of the galaxy. Until such a time, he reached the peak of his cultivation.. The creators Realm, beyond the realm of the gods and immortal saint realm. A realm that is impossible to achieve by any cultivator. Yet haze ahieved it on his early  30s, Forcing him to have an early retirement at the age of 29.. Enjoying himself.. travelling from various worlds..

Yet peace never linger for a long time for haze.. and another catastrophic event happened in their universe. The
universe of martial world , where haze belongs, suddenly exploded..

Destroying several martial worlds to turn into dusts.

Affected by the shock of the sudden event.. haze the creator saint was startled. Startled enough..to bring his memories from the past.

From then , haze remembered his loved ones... loved ones from the same universe. Loved ones from different world.

Thus haze extended his hands on the explosion.

In order to save the universe and his loved ones..  , As the bearer of time.. haze performed the forbidden array that he had learned from his master and carve it inside his body.. allowing the time to manifest several laws of Life and Space, Reforming the once destroyed universe to its original state.

It was like a deal with the devil. Thus, after reforming the universe.. haze body slowly vanished in the air..

Haze: Ah.. never I thought that my time will suddenly meet its end this way...

To be able to save the martial universe.. ill gladly accept the consequences.. even death.

Haze body glows and finally dispersed in the air. 

Haze by then was consumed by the darkness. This time, Haze believed that he have finally died.

But all of it was stopped when he heard a loud voice resonating the space.

""Benevolent Man.., Why do you forsake yourself for the life of the many..

I ... do not understand the reason of your actions...

Sigh... but for saving that amount of life , facing death.. i shall grant you another life..""

haze then saw a light coming closer to him...

"Follow the light, young man"

because of that, haze decided to move unto the place were the light is.

When all of a sudden.. a strong force.. pushed him up..

And haze woke up.

Haze: Im... im alive..

Haze look around and found himself on a farm. Haze stroll the whole area and found out that it was like of the lower earth.

He closed his eyes and sat crosslegged... getting any raw information he could get.

Haze: Im back as a kid...?

Yet I could still feel that I could manipulate time...

Time stop....

And once again the world time stopped.

Haze: Great.. as long as I have this. En. Eh?

there still more... whats this.....??

....

Haze felt that his meridians,kis and bloods are quite rare.. it is hot and it feels like it has always been boiling...

Haze: My ki is boiling?.... it is hot..yet.. it feels very relaxing.. this is ,strange.

Never did haze know that he now finally have a saiyan body and blood. It was given to him by the loud voice as an extra reward. If our mc just knew this earlier, im afraid he would eventually become a super saiyan.

Haze continued to focus himself...and was finally able to obtained one of his ability before he died... the mystic mind and mystic eye.

Haze then started to move under the great void of time as a kid..
Gaining information about the world with the use of his mystic mind.

And after a very long time leisurely strolling around. Haze finally concluded all of the information his mystic mind gathered.

He learned that he was on a new universe.. a new world.

A world were 85 percent of the population have individual super powers ..

A world where the population of humans that have super power power are divided into two .. super heroes and super villains. While the rest stay as a civilian.

Our mc ... Haze, the great bearer of time ... have been rebirthed on the Super Power Universe...

What will his fate lead him in his new life... a villain...?... or a Hero....

Haze:.. Fine.. its been long decided, che..i still have this memory... the saitamas drill...

The memories of him undergoing the saitamas drill making him a sovereign creator saint in the martial world..

Haze: Sigh... maybe im really bound to become like this...

Haze then looked up... and a tear flows down on his cheek..

Haze: Whoever you are.. thank you for granting this another life.

After a long moment, he rubbed his tears

Haze then sang the one punch man opening song jam. While walking his way..

Haze: ..... I....  I....     I
wanna be a Saichou....... HERRRRROOOOOOOOO......

Thus,our mc, haze, the bearer of time.. started his new and fresh adventure.. in a super power new world.

Right now, he resume the world of time and is current heading north..

Regardless of where he will be bound up to.. but surely our mc destination is the city of hosu a place where heroes are rampant..

How will he end up to.. lets find out on the next chapters....