Part 3

(SMUT WARNING PLEASE BE ADVISED)
(Also I know you little 13 year olds reading this that's fine I'm 15 sooo anyways enjoy!)

After weeks of hanging out we officially became best friends again I did like Hector no let me rephrase that I Loved him I don't know what came over me. One, day Imelda went out with her other friends I knew she wanted me to come but I wanted to stay at home and watch TV I got super bored and grabbed my phone scrolling through everything and i saw Hectors Name I decided to text him
(Bold font is Hector)
"Hey Hector sorry I don't know if your awake right now Imelda left with some friends I thought you might want to come over and watch a movie with me?"
"Oh hey (y/n) Uhm yeah sure it's pretty late anyways so yeah I'll definitely come over not a problem.."
"Alright you know where I live see you in 10.."
"Actually I'm going to grab some snacks I'll see you in 15"
I smiled
"Alright see you.."
" ;) "
I blushed at that as I ran upstairs and put on some sweats and a tank top and went down stairs let my hair down and brushed it quickly making my hair super wavy and frizzy I got me some juice in a small glass and started searching for a movie. I heard the door bell ring I still couldn't find anything I ran to the door and opened it slowly looking out making sure it wasn't some rando "Hey!" Hector say happily "hi.." he looked at me confused and came in I put my hand on my hip as my other was controlling the remote I was facing the TV as I felt Hector hug me "Just in case no one told you today you look beautiful don't let no one say other.." I smiled "t-thank you Hector.." "no problem friends stick with eachother.." I hated the word friends I wanted it to be girlfriend and boyfriend or husband and wife but that will never happen "Find a movie yet?" "Nope you look I'll go set out the snacks!" "Alright no eating them though!" "You know that's not going to happen!" He laughed and smiled at me which made me smile deep into his eyes as I finally realized I was being weird I ran to the kitchen blushing trying to hide it. I was setting out all the snacks and I bent over putting so many things down.
(Hectors POV)
I was looking at the TV but when (y/n) bent down my eyes went straight to her ass I know it's wrong but I couldn't help it she is so beautiful, I saw her thong come up on the sides of her hips and her sweats slip down a little I bit my bottom lip and felt blood rushing downwards as my eyes widened. I want her.. I Need her. I walked over to her as she was still bent down and she came up pushing against me I shivered as she turned around "I'm so sorry Hector I didn't mean to..." "it's okay I swear.." she smiled and turned off the lights and sat down "Find a movie yet!" As I sat next to her "Uhm yeah how about Me before you?" "Hmm sure I'm in for a romance!" She laid her head on my shoulder as we put the movie on. About 40 minutes into the movie I felt my eyes close just because they were tired of being opened I wasn't falling asleep at all. I got. Caught up in my thoughts as I felt a pair of lips against mine and my eyes bolted open "I-I-I- didn't know you were awake!" "So you kiss me in my sleep?" "N-n-no I mean y-y-yes I Uhm-" before she could finish I pressed my lips against hers.
(Your POV)
After he pushed his lips on mine all of my stress flew away I didn't feel anything but his love I never felt this before when I dated but when I was around him he just produced so much affection and love and I don't even think he noticed he laid me down on the couch and laying on top of me kissing me letting his hands explore every part of my body, he started to slowly strip me as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt soon enough I was left in my bra and underwear and he was in his black boxers. He began to kiss me to my neck and stoped at my belly button and lowered to my ankles and began to kiss up to my thighs as I let out small moans he smirked and went into my inner thigh more moans came out he started to take off my thong slowly and took my bra off he stared at my body for a second and I used my feet to pull off his boxers I pushed him down and started to blow him he let out soft and quiet moans "ah~ mi Amore...wait I wanna get inside of you before I cum.." i smirked and laid down as he got on his knees and slowly Entered me "Ah Hector..." pain turned into pleasure "faster por favor.." he went faster and moans escaped both of our bodies "I'm gonna cum!" I nodded at him and as soon as he did he laid right next to me "I've been wanting to do that for so long you don't even know.." "me to I thought you would never accept my feelings so I never said anything to you even on our first date when I walked out of the bathroom and saw you I just knew I loved you..." "También Te Amo.." I smiled "your my girlfriend right?" I giggled out of breath "well duh I mean if you want..." "why wouldn't I" he said breathing heavily still "I don't know I never thought I was that pretty.." he hugged me "you are Hermosa never let anyone tell you different..." we fell asleep with a blanket over our lower half on the couch.
When I woke up I heard cooking and immediately thought, IMELDA! What am I going to say or do we are both naked on the couch in a small blanket "So (y/n) how was last night!" Shit she knows I'm up "I'm not stupid I know your awake!" "What do you want!" I tried to whisper my best "Aww are you embarrassed anyways I took the other blankets and put them over there so you can go get one!" And this is why We do not share a room for this one reason I got up and went to grab a blanket leaving Hector covered as Imelda shot a picture of me "Keep!" "IMELDA!" She giggled "What!!" I grabbed a blanket and wrapped myself in it and grabbed my sandal running over to Imelda and hitting her with it "OW WHAT THE FUCK!" "Shut up your going to wake him!!" "HECTOR WAKE THE FUCK UP" I saw him blog up "IMELDA BURN IN HELL!!" "Your coming with sista!" I rolled my eyes and ran over to Hector as he smiled at me "What did you need Mi Amore?" He said yawning "Oh Mi Amore are you two dating now?" He froze and his eyes went wide I threw my sandal at her as we both ran upstairs to my room. I shut and locked it "What is she doing back?!?" "I don't know she said she was coming home at 12:30!?!" I looked at the time it was 9:26 "does she know?!?" "Oh no she just thinks we stripped and fell asleep nothing more... OF COURSE SHE KNOWS!!" He slapped his head "It's not that big of a deal guys I have sex too nothing wrong about that!" "IMELDA SHUT UP NK ONES WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE!" "FINE, THEN I GUESS ME BEING PREGNANT ISNT IMPORTANT!!" "WHAT YOUR PREGNANT!?!?" "LOL NOPE JUST KIDDING!" I rolled my eyes as we got dressed in some clothes and went downstairs to eat.
———————————————————————————Gracias for reading next one out soon!