Fifteen words.

Hi hello everybody! Hope you're having a very fine day. :)) Hope you like this chapter. ◡◉

Part II of How to stop a heart from falling :D

Debby's P.O.V

I slammed my locker shut and glared at the blabbering girl beside me, "Like o-m-g. Two hot and attractive guys are fighting over you. Debby, this is huge. Well- for you. I mean- this never happened to you before, right? I know it's a little overwhelming but it's alright, I will definitely take care of you. But first, you have to stop dressing like that. A little make up here and there would be nice, although we really need to fix that hair."

I touched my auburn hair, feeling conscious. "What? My hair is fine okay? And I don't need you and your 'make over' thing on me. Gosh, it's just Sam and Zach. It's not a big deal."

She rolled her eyes at me, "Girl. Two hot guys are fighting over you and you're really telling me that it's not a big deal? Do you have any idea what would happen to you?"

"I don't see how two guys liking on me would get me a disease." She grunted.

"Debby, hello? Wendy? The queen bitch who's hopelessly in love with Zach? She can make your life a living hell, you know that right?" I leaned on the lockers and rubbed my temples.

"I don't care about Wendy, as long as you're here with me I know there wouldn't be a problem." She furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"What makes you say that?" I grinned at her.

"You will defend me against her right?" Her laugh came short when I felt a presence behind me.

"From who?" I turned and saw it was Ivan.

"Wendy. She knows that Zach is liking on her, so I tried warning this dumbass from her. She could definitely hit her directly in the heart, with her mean attitude and big connections." He scoffed.

"Wendy's a bitch. You could definitely take her down Liz." He said lazily.

"Ha! That's what I've been trying to say! Bump it." I raised my hand in a fist and it was immediately bumped by Ivan's fist.

"Ugh, you don't understand. She could date Colton if she wanted to when she find out how you feel about him. She could even make out with him in front of you." My eyes widened. Not because of what she thinks but by the fact she just told Ivan how I felt about Colt.

"Whoa, rewind. You like Colt? Dude, that's- ow!" I quickly hit him on the stomach with my elbow when I saw the group 10 meters away from us. Not a moment later, they were walking towards us.

"Ivan, my man. What are you doing with them? Oh god, please don't tell me you're asking her out too. I've had enough of this bullshit between Zach and Sam and now you? Why Ivan? Why?" Raffy said a little too emotionally and a little too loud to make Colt look up from his phone and to us.

"Really?" Colt asked looking at Ivan.

"Really?" He repeated but this time looking at Liz.

"Really?" He repeated for the last time, finally looking at my way.

Ivan and I shook our heads at the same time. "No." We both said in unison earning a sigh of relief from Colt.

"Good." He said while Ivan raised an eyebrow.

"Why? Thought you had another competition?" I hit him on the stomach with my elbow again.

"What?" He asked grinning.