History has been my favorite subject as long as I can remember and it definitely intrigued me more because of him.  

What can I say I mean looking is all I can really do for now and I've been doing it for months, which is totally  forbidden because I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and a half.  

''Alina come take a picture of us'' says Maddy, one of my classmates in class. I stopped munching on my food I had gotten from my class before and walk over where she is.  

It was senior step up day and I'm pretty sure that all the glitter I had decorated my crown with was all over my hair and clothes. I looked over at him talking to one of his friends. My infatuation with him started after I came from winter break . I had never really paid much attention to him at all since we have known each other since we were nine years old. I did always have a class with him but he was quiet and kept to himself, was skinny and nerdy in a way.  

Once in a while we would talk but this... this was something different. when I laid my eyes on him back from our holiday break my heart warmed up in a way that kind of scared me. 

I couldn't help and notice how tall he had gotten and how that polo fit so nicely on him because he was definitely not a twig anymore, his arms looked nice and muscular and his light brown hair looked super soft. I could help and to ask myself if I was living under a rock this whole time to not notice this transformation. 

'' Here take like 3 pics of us and make sure we look nice''. I take the camera, take some pictures and go back to my seat to munch on some more food.  

''Hey is that food from Mrs. Velez's class''I look up surprise to see him talking to me.  

''yes, she had so much food today its insane'' 

He nods at me and smiles ''yea I have her next period, hopefully  my class has some good stuff''

As he turns around and heads back to his seat I realize in the moment I that I need to try to get close to him.