11

I walked into the kitchen when I woke up. Kareem was standing there.

The first thing that I could say was, "Damn...am I dreaming?"

Kareem was standing there with nothing on but an apron. His ass was completely out. He was over the stove at that moment flipping pancakes. My dick immediately got hard looking at his ass. Kareem's ass was fat and round. He had a dragon tattoo that went up the left side of his ass cheek and his other ass cheek was probably the only part of his body that wasn't tatted up. He was sexy as fuck.

This had to be a dream for real.

"What...I can't cook for a homie?"

"You can cook for me any day if it's like this..."

"I hope you like pancakes."

"I like syrup more...the thicker the better. I want to eat something else for breakfast, nah mean..."

I felt myself grabbing onto his waist. His ass was so fat. He was standing there with his thin waist and his ass poking out. I found myself walking behind him and gripping it up. It fit in my hands so nice.

Kareem smirked, "You sound all gay..."

"I'm kind of getting used to that."

"What?"

"That gay thing."

"Yeah...me too..." he stated and laughed, "You know what though. I don't think this is gay. Me standing here like this. Straight dudes do this. I'm sure."

"Do straight dudes do this too—"

I was pressed up behind him in the kitchen at this point. My dick was up against the back of his thighs. Kareem moaned when I did it.

"Damn you hard again?" he stated, "We been fucking all night..."

"I can't get enough of you."

I was telling him the truth. He liked it. He was moaning.

"Fuck that feels good...uh...damn...shit that feels good brah..."

"Lay down."

He laughed and started pulling me, "Round 10? Let's head to the bed then..."

"Naw. I don't want you layin' down on the bed. Fuck the bed. Naw, lay down right here. Yup. Right there. On that counter. Now spread them ass cheeks. Wider. Perk that ass up. Yeah just like that...fuck you sexy bro."

Kareem was on the island in the middle of my kitchen. He had cleared everything off throwing it on the ground. He laid down ass up. His dick was so hard that he had to move it to the side and couldn't lay down flat on it.

"What you bout to do nigga?"

"Make you moan. Make you scream."

"Doubt it."

"Oh word, punk ass? You doubt it. I bet I can. I bet I can make you moan."

He smirked with his cocky attitude. His face was all wrinkled up at that moment tempting me to want to just lean in and kiss that smirk off of him. He was so cocky and I loved every moment of it.

"Like I said—Gotti, doubt it."

"Lay back down and shut up. Let me show you something."

I looked over on the counter. Strawberry syrup. He had warmed it up.

That would have to work.

I started to pour the syrup all over his lower back until it was on the top of his ass crack. He was panting at that moment. He clutched onto the edges of the island. He was trying not to scream as the syrup dripped down the muscular lower cuts in his back.