Part -8: Khushi learning about arnav forcing Nivitha...

One week went off in a click of time . Nivitha was at House and she was perfectly alright by that one week time . She kept her diet properly . She didnt yet inform to Khushi about her job and was thinking not to tell her as she might get worried . Her mother was already worried for her too much so she decided not to stuff her mother's mind with more worries . Thankfully her mother was leaving that night to Delhi for some important workshops and she would be back only after a week. She can manage for a week but after that ? . Oh god , Help me thought nivitha .

Nivitha shouted Khushi from the hall .

Nivitha comes rushing out to the hall .

Haan Ma said Nivitha.

I am leaving and I have booked my cab said Khushi.

Oh ok Mumma said Nivitha .

I have kept the luggage on the car said Aarav .

Thank you said Khushi with a smile .

Mumma , You have to go for sure asked Nivitha . She actually wanted Khushi to go but her heart told that her mom should be here . Dont Know why .

What happened to you asked Khushi hugging her .

Be with me mom said Nivitha.

Oh Nivi , You are behaving like a 5 year girl. What happened . You never behaved like this said Khushi .

I will miss you a lot and that's why said Nivitha.

I will call you every 2 hrs , Just one week said Khushi cupping her face.

Ok fine said Nivitha with a smile .

If you mother daughter duo is over then mom , Shall we go to the entrance asked Aarav .

Khushi nods and She leaves in the cab to catch a flight .

Aarav said Nivitha where they both get seated in the Sofa .

She tells him what all happened in that day office . Aarav was just dumb founded . She have to go there then ?

Why didnt you tell mom asked aarav .

She was already hell worried and I dont want to add this worry also to her said Nivitha .

You should have informed her Nivi said Aarav .

I did correct Aarav and just help me out in this said Nivitha .

You are struck in webs of your father nivi and only mumma can help you thought Aarav .

Aarav where are you lost asked Nivitha .

Nothing . We will see . Mumma is any way out for 1 week so you go to office. We will see what we can do said Aarav.

Ok said Nivitha .

And Nivi , Stay away from your boss warned Aarav.

Who wants to go to him. He and his behavior said Nivitha .

I am just warning you as my sister said Aarav .

Aarav said Nivitha .

What asked Aarav .

Are you hiding some thing from me asked Nivitha .

Nothing said Aarav .

Why suddenly you are concerned about my boss more , Why you are saying to stay away from him? asked Nivitha .

Its just he spoke wrong about you and I couldnt tolerate . So I asked you to stay away from him lied Aarav .

Many of them have spoken but you have not reacted like this to any one of them. Why is it so for Arnav singh raizada asked Nivitha .