Chapter 1

*Beep Beep Beep* I sat up and swiped the screen on my phone so it would stop buzzing and making so much noise as I looked to see what time it was. "Rise and shine gorgeous! Today is the day" I could recognize Carters voice and shortly after that I heard her pull open the blinds to realease light into the room "It's too early, five more minutes" I moaned while waving five fingers in the air "Quinn! It's 7 o'clock you need to wake up we need to be at the airport by 10!" Carter and I have been preparing ourselves for this 16 hour flight from LA to Melbourne for as long as I can remeber and it's finally happening. I lay there still and then as Carter walks over to me I jump up onto my feet and start jumping on my bed "WE'RE GOING TO MELBOURNE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as Carter stood there shocked that I was up this "early" screaming and jumping "YES! We are, now can you please get ready so we can eat breakfast and go?" Carter laughs "One second I wanted to look up something" I grab my laptop and I search 'popular people in Melbourne' I hear Carter laugh as she glances over my shoulder "What? I want to know what people will be talking about!" I say with a wink. I scroll through google and find a group called "Janoskians" They looked pretty cute so we watched a video of theirs and we ended up liking them a bit, I clicked the subscribe button, shut my laptop, and got ready for the big day ahead of us|| An hour had now gone by and I was fully packed and fully ready to go, it was time to leave for the airport. Our moms both stayed at my house so they could say their last goodbyes to us for awhile "Goodbye mum, when I become famous I will remember you" I say and Carter adds on "Same here mum, we love you both very much!" We say our goodbyes, give our hugs, and our kisses. "You girls are going to Australia, not New York! I doubt you will become famous" Our mothers both tell us, we all laugh and say goodbye. As we get in the car and drive to Melbourne I am interuppted by all of these crazy amazing thought going through my mind by Carter saying "I sure am going to miss this adorable city" I sigh and reply "I will too, but only better things are to come."