The First Meet

My Name is Ryan and I'm 14 years old and I'm in highschool. Now its the first day of school and I'm about to be late for the students orientation.(At the school gate) I was in a hurry, that I run so fast that I didn't see where I was going, And accidentally bump into someone. And it turns out that It was a cute girl, I said "I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going". She said "Its ok but don't be in a hurry next time ok, And what was the reason I you were in a hurry" I replied "I was going to be late to the students orientation and that's why I was in a hurry " She smiled and said "Don't worry the orientation is going to be a little delayed because the principal isn't here yet", I said "That was a relief I thought I was going to be late, I'm Ryan by the way", She said "Nice to meet you Ryan, My name is Luna". Luna can I ask you something, She replied "Sure", What section are you?, She replied " Gr9. Dalton, And you?" I'm at Gr9. Boyle. (But then a voice come from a distance) Luna come on lets go and I look and it was a girl and I ask Luna, "Luna who is she", She said "Its my best friend Diane she is also my classmate this year as well" Diane then said "Come on Luna we got to go" Luna then said "Ok Diane, Bye Ryan and it was nice to meet you. " (Luna then left)
After that I heard this from a distance "Ryan there you are come on lets go" and it was my friends Alex and King. King said "The other's are waiting for us let's go".                                                                (After a while the program started)                                                  It was really boring and I felt a little sleepy but then I remembered Luna and then I began to look for her at the program, then after a while I spotted her at the front row. After I spotted I didn't even felt kinda sleepy and after that the program was over and we were called by section and told to fall in line and we headed to our classroom. (At the classroom) The Advisor said to nominate the class officers. After that the cleaning of the classroom, I was assigned to sweep the corridor and then I spotted Luna heading to the canteen with here friend Diane so I decided to just talk to her later cause I want it private, After cleaning the classroom the advisor let us introduce ourselves in front of the class. After that it was dismissal.               (At the gate) I spotted Luna and then quickly approached her and said "Hi Luna, what are you doing here?, aren't you going to go home yet" Luna then said "I am but I'm just waiting for my service" I said "Oh ok" (But in my mind) Awwww man I thought I was going to walk here home😭😭😭😭, She then said "Oh there's my service got to go" (Luna then left) Alex and King "Come on Ryan lets go"
(At my house)
I was tired so I went straight to bed but I can't get some sleep, all I can think of is Luna.

To be continued..........