ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: sᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ.

Her golden eye was dancing with amusement and mischief as her other dark red eye was dull of life. Her mouth was was curled up in a sinister smile as everyone had stared at her with either fear or shock.

"Celia... your eye..." Elizabeth whispers as she stares at it with surprise as the said girl merely gave a low chuckle. "Now come here woman, you wish to prove your claim then so be it. I will show everyone how much of a monster I am," Celia says as a book forms in front of her when a wind blows harshly around her.

The dust flying off the ground and being gathered in front of her to form a book that flipped its pages automatically, a purple aura surrounding when a powerful wave was radiated off of it.

"Get away!"

The people screamed in terror as they pushed each other uncaringly to save themselves from the Half Exarch. "What a glorious sight!" Celia laughed, "You humans are no different from before! All selfish and greedy for the one thing every creature wants- to live!"

Chanting incoherent words under her breath, the purple aura that surrounded the book morphed into large hands that waved around lifelessly.

"But let's see who will succeed in that."

Just by lifting her finger towards the running villagers, the hands sped after them without hesitation until they were knocked away by a powerful punches. The brown haired girl was squatting on the ground in a defensive position with bleeding knuckles that seemed to be a bit broken, "Diane!" Elizabeth yells in worry and takes a quick step towards her friend only to stop when the said girl raises her hand to stop.

"Celia... this isn't you..." Diane says slowly and struggles onto her feet as the pain in her hands intensifies, "Oho, you were able to stop them?" Celia says amused. The white haired girl didn't feel anything other than the satisfaction of seeing someone hurt, just like how she did when she was younger.

"Anne... Anne wouldn't have wanted you to be like this...!" Diane shouts in pain causing Celia's body pound with foreign feelings.

No one gave the time to help and care for her, no one cared that she was beaten brutally, no one ever cared about how she felt, no one cared except for the one girl who stayed with her until she received a unnecessary death. Anne.

Celia's heart started to beat faster at that the name and anger swelled within in her mind like a storm. She released a sudden snarl towards Diane and harshly whispered something before a hilt was quickly emerged from the book for her to hold.

Celia yanked it out to reveal a large blade, the same one she had used to kill those three men. "Don't utter her name like you know her," she harshly responds and pushes off her foot to create a wave of wind behind her as Celia speeds towards the injured girl.

"Heavy metal!" Diane yells out and her body changes color into a shiny steel and just when Celia swipes her sword down the white haired girl says a spell, "Tranquilo-."

A large blue wave bursts between them making Diane skid back on her feet with crossed arms in front of her not too injured from it as the white haired girl merely leaps backwards.

"Nukkua," Celia chants and lifts her free hand towards Diane with a sneer, "I hope you have a good nights sleep, you've been a real nuisance." She sneers.