Out Again

Gabby:

Its been 2 weeks since the incident happen with Zeni. She doesnt what to do anything but sleep, eat, watch tv, not be home alone. Kesha, Mari, and I has been talking shifts to take care of this girl so nothing came happen. Sometimes she would be sleepin and out of nowhere she pops up and starts shaking. Everytime I or the others go outside Quinn just sits in his car lookin at the house.He hasnt left the the neighborhood since like dam. Well today is Kesha's day to take of Zeni im headed off to work. Oh by the way im a Nurse.

Zeni:

I need help real fast I havent seen my parents in two weeks. I talked to my dad on the phone and my mom I havent heard from her at all. Like everytime I do something that will put me away from Quinn he always finds his self back. This is my 4th house moving into and im not movin again. Quinn is goin to have to die, or quit following me. Mari and I has goin closer during these weeks, he has been here he is trying his best to get Quinn out my life but Quinn doesnt move from the spot he has been for weeks. Today im goin to ask Kesha to take me to see my father, ask her if she can find a therapy place so I can go to so I can face my fears against Quinn, and go grocery shoppin cause all I do eat, and rest.

Kesha :

Wow finally I got a part but anyways my name is Kesha Hernanadez im 5'5, im 24 years old, im not darked skinned and im not light skinned kinda both colors mixed together, flat tummy, medim boobs, regular sized butt, im mexican and black. Yea i put weave in my hair my hair im but it makes it longer, so I dont care. Zeni and Gabby are my little sister i'll do anything for them thats what you call love. Zeni has been goin through some tough times now and today is my day to stay with her and take care of her.

**Its 10:30 am**

Zeni was in the shower getting ready to see her dad, she hasnt seen him in weeks they just talk on the phone. Im downstairs watching tv waiting for her slow self to come down so we can leave. Then the door bell rung. I got up went to look in the peep hole and saw that was Mari. I opened up for him.

Mari - hey k

Me - hey

Mari - where Zeni

Me - upstairs

Mari - Alright *walkin pass me

There is something fishy about Him I dont know but ima find out cause I kinda dont like him.

Mari

I drove to Zeni house today to check up on her today. I rung the door bell and her best friend Kesha opened the door I greeted her and walked upstairs. When i got to Zeni room she was in the shower so i justed waited for her to come out. 10 minutes later Zeni walked out with a set of bra and panty red and black. She was lookin down so she didnt see me but I saw her and I sat up on the bed. When she looked up she was so Shocked.

Zeni - WTF!!! 

Me- well hello to u 2

She make in the bathroom grabbed her towl and wrapped around her body. I dont see anything to hide you have nice body.

Me- why you hidin ma 

Getting up goin to her.

Zeni - when did u get here

Me - abouy 10 minutes ago

Zeni - oh

Me - what u doin today

Zeni - see my father, therapy, and grocery shopping

Me- oh

Zeni - do u wanna come?