Nya

Name>Nya Chen

Gender>Female

Age>14

Relationship status>single

Personality>child-like, extremely nice, optimistic

Nationality>Chinese

Appearance

Physical:olive skin, dark brown eyes, medium black hair in pig tails

Clothes:leather gloves to big for her hands, oversized steam goggles, dark brown t-shirt with black overalls, black shorts, dark brown boots. Most of the time, you find her with dirt and soot all over her face

Likes>Her friends and home planet

Dislikes>the Galra Empire;Zarkon

Backstory>After WW III(which is the time period the show takes place)the government decided they wanted to send the first earth family to a different planet. Mars. They chose a Chinese family of 3. A mother, a father, and a 6 month old baby.
  Once they passed they're exams, they were sent off into space. Everything was smooth sailing for the most part, that was until 2 Galra drones found the space pod holding the family. Now, you would think that the Galra would have mercy on the family. But, vrepit sa is the sign.
   They blew up the pod, killing everyone inside it. Or so they thought. Miraculously, the baby survived, but the Garrison lost contact with the pod. And the family.
  Everyone thought they were dead, and they were...only the baby survived.
  Drifting into space in a little room with a lot of gravity and air to keep her alive. For now.
   Later on, she landed on a planet called Gaur(and yes there is an animal called a gaur...) home to the Gauren, or dragon riders as you would call then.
Luckily, Nya was found by a young 8 year old Gauren, named Ivana.
    Since then, Nya has lived amongst the dragon riders as a mechanic with her older sister Ivana