Crowning Of A Queen

Bloom P.O.V.

Sky and I were just talking to his parents because him and I are having a and being crowned the King and Queen.

"Bloom, stop being nervous, you'll make an amazing Queen" Sky said holding my hand tighter as we walked to our master room.

"I know but it feels like I was just living in a small house and now in a Palace and now being the Queen?" I said in a rush.

"Bloom, don't worry about that, you'll make an amazing Queen with your heart and love" Sky kissed my nose. I blushed. We came up to our room door. Sky unlocked it and we went inside.

I went and looked in the mirror then at my birth mother, Marian. It seems like yesterday I found out I'm a royal and my parents died, without me knowing.

"She beautiful just like you" Sky came up from behind me. "Thank you, I wish I could see her and my father" I sighed.

"You always do"

"How?" I asked confused. "With your heart and mind in one" He smiled. "That's so cute" I smiled at him then kissed him right on the lips and looked into his eyes.

"My highnesses! Your clothes for tonight!" Two maids said coming in with clothes on hangers. My dress was in a dress bag.

"Just what you wanted" One said. "Thank you" We said.

It was now 7 so we were getting ready. Sky had his normal royal outfit on with his badges. I however had a long pink silver dress with a white long cape following behind. The dress was strapless and I had white heels. My hair was curled to the right side.

"You look stunning, just like a Queen, my Queen" Sky said pulling me close to him. I giggled. "Lets go before we're late" I said as we left.

Everyone from Eraklyon was in the huge courtyard. Sky and I were waiting till we were called out.

"There's so many people" I gasped as I saw a blond haired girl with golden eyes, a yellow, and orange dress and light red heels.

"What's wrong?" Sky asked concerned. "Oh, nothing" I said. "They're about to introduction us" Sky said. I nodded as we stood at a closed.

"Now Prince Sky and Princess Bloom, King and Queen to be!" A guard said and the doors opened.

Many people cheered for us. My eyes were set on the blonde girl.

"Thank you all for coming" Sky said.

"Now the Royal Dance" A guard said. "May I?" Sky bowed to me. "Of course, my Prince" We laughed and started dancing.

Peaceful music started playing. Sky and me were in the middle. It felt like we were the only ones.

"Now for the moment you've all waiting for, The Crowning Of A Queen" Sky's father said and people cheered.

Sky was already the King, well once he married he'd become the King, king.

"This crown was worn by every Eraklyon Queen, a Tradition we have is to place this on the next Queen under the light of Solaria's Second Sun shinning, now Princess Bloom please come" Sky's mother said. I lifted my dress and walked up.

I stood next to them with Sky behind me. "This Tradition is now passed onto Princess Bloom daughter of Oritel And Marian, King and Queen of Sparks, now the new Queen, bow to... Queen Bloom Of Eraklyon!" Sky's mother placed a small crown on top of my head.

People cheered loudly.

"I promise to help out with everything I can, with my heart and mind, and my love for my parents, friends, and my Husband" I smiled.

"Nice sentence, my Queen but your heart and that won't save you from us!"

**

Hey guys

Who said that last sentence? Guess in the comments!

To help out here's a hint: Death Of Domino 

Alright love you all <3