Untold Stories

"Nice sentence, my Queen but your heart and that won't save you from us!"

Said a man with a purple cape and long dirty blonde hair with red eyes. "Who are you?" Sky yelled pulling his sword out.

He chuckled. "You don't know me Bloom?"

"I feel a connection with you, why?" I asked him. "We know who you are, leave her alone!" Samara said.

"Is it true? Samara and Erendor? It seems like yesterday I saw you" He chuckled. "How do you know him?" Sky asked Samara.

She sighed. "He's the 'son' of The Ascetical Witches, they created him, he destroyed Domino, we were fighting him but it costs Oritel and Marian's life, he has the Dark Dragon Fire" Erendor said.

"You killed my parents?!" I yelled angry. "Oh and don't forget the best part, your sister, Daphne, they made her a ghost" He smirked.

"No!" I yelled. "Yes my Queen" He smirked. "What do you want?" Yelled Sky. "Just a chat with the Queen, the only heir to Domino" He said.

"No, leave Eraklyon now, Valtor" Samara said with a sword out. "Let me tell you all a story I learned" He said and pulled out a book.

"Hmm, this is perfect" He smiled evilly. "Once there was monster formed of fire and smoke, rise again and destroy what destroyed you!" He said and big fire, smoke monsters appeared. I gasped.

"What are those?" I yelled as one shot a beam at me. I fell down, not getting shot. "Fire Eaters, they were on Domino, they feed on Fire, they're after, you" Erendor said.

Sky pulled his sword out. I stood up. "I have to transform and stop this madness but I never did" I said to myself.

One hit me from behind and I fell of the Balcony to the floor weakly. I saw that blonde girl in fairy form protecting me.

"Don't worry Bloom I'll protect you" She said. I was better and I stood up. "Stella, why protect me? I betrayed you" I said.

"I know but your still my friend, best friend, Bloom only Fire can stop them, you NEED to transform, you got this!" Stella said.

I closed my eyes and felt my hair fly up and my body glow. I transformed. I was a Queen now so I gotten Queenix.

I flew up and all the Fire Monsters saw me. I guess my energy is stronger in fairy form.

"Dragon Blast!" I shot at each one.

They were all gone so was Valtor.

"Bloom" Sky called. I flew to him. "You okay?" He asked. "Yes I'm fine" I said. I saw Stella getting up.

I flew over to her. "Thank you so much, Stella"

"Valtor! You're back early, do you have the girl?" Asked an old voice. "I will, she's strong but not that strong for me to handle" He bowed before their ghostly figures.

"You rat! We ordered you! She's the only one to restore what we did! If we get her we'll destroy her!" Yelled the Second Witch.

"Valtor, listen get the girl don't come back until you have her or else!" The Third Witch said and he flew off.

"We will take over once again with her soul and magic and rule this sad world!" They laughed.

**

Hey guys! The last chapter might be confusing if you didn't get what I meant, The Ancient Witches ARE back and formed Valtor again and are using him for their stuff! The 'us' was them and him!!

 Bloomfirefairy18

 For being the first to comment and guess!