Chapter one

Hi, i'm Sophia Carter but everyone calls me Soph. My dad left us a couple months ago. He left us for another family. Since that moment me and my lil brother (called Noah) have not seen the man. We were heartbroken especially my mom. That is when she decided we were going to move to America?! So that meant I had to say goodbye to Amsterdam and hello to Los Angeles.

I walk into my new room and all i can see are boxes, boxes and even more boxes. I hate moving, I hate leaving all my friends behind and having to start all over again. But now that we live in America, I guess I can start living the dream right?

I start unpacking but it's very very boring, I decide to put some music on. I sing along with the songs and dance a bit. Not that I'm a great singer or dancer though. I just love to do it.
"Did you finish unpacking sohpia?" I hear my mom yell from downstairs.
"Yeah almost" i yell back.
I got four boxes left to unpack. To be honest, this new room is awesome. It looks way bigger without all those boxes in the way.
Then I hear a knock on the door. I turn around and my little brother Noah rushes in.
"Wow why did you get a bigger room?!" He chuckles.
"Because mom loves me more"
I grab him, throw him on my bed and start tickling him. After a minute or two I stop and start unpacking the last boxes.
When I'm done I walk downstairs and grab something to drink.
"Can I help you with something mom?" I ask
"Yes can you please help your brother with his room?" She asks. Ughh more boxessss. Then the doorbell rings.
"Can you get it Soph?" "On my way"
I walk towards the door. And when I open it, I look into the eyes of a blond haired guy with a big smile on his face.
"Hey there!! I'm Logan Paul, your new neighbor!" He says very enthusiastic.
"Hi I'm Sophia, nice to meet you Logan" Then my mom walks towards us. "Hey Logan, I'm Patricia"
I recognized Logan Immediately because my friends in Amsterdam used to talk about this loud blond-haired youtuber all the time. They would freak out if I told them I live next to him. So my mom started talking to Logan and I'm kinda third wheeling so I go upstairs and help my brother out.

——————————————————
Hi guys so this is the first part of my first book! I'm excited and I hope y'all will enjoy reading it