Spike to the head

This is a boy x boy. This is your last chance to back out!!!

Still here? Good! We are now friends!

Please enjoy!

"C'mon" kageyama yelled as Hinata, once again, aced his spike.
Today Aoba Johsai and Kurasuno were having a practice match. Well 'a' is an understatement this was their fourth match, and they showed no signs of stopping.

"Kurasuno wins" yamaguchi shouted from the sidelines.
"Okay boys, take a break... we can have another game afterwards" coach Ukai said.

Something drawed Hinata's eyes to Oikawa, and suddenly he was blushing... why was he blushing? 'I do not like Oikawa' he repeated in his head. For the first half of the game all he could do was stare at Oikawa... Oikawas Gorgeous silky hair.... his beautiful chocolate eyes and his hot body. "He's hot.." Hinata said underneath his breath.
"Who's hot?" Kageyama looked at his spiker with a confused look.
'Shit... I said that out loud'
"N-Nothing" Hinata mumbled as his face became the same shade as a ruby.

It was Oikawa's time to serve, everything was as same as it always was, flawless throws, flawless jumps and flawless hits. Straight over the net.
"Hinata get ready" kageyama shouted as he set the ball.
Oikawa's eyes locked of kurasuno' number ten. 'Did he always look this cute?' He thought to himself. In seconds his head filled with 'what ifs' of him and Hinata.
"Shittykawa..FOCUS!"
BAM!
Suddenly everything went black.

"Oh god I killed the great king" Hinata screamed.
"Good ridence" kageyama mumbled under his breath while he patted his teammate on the back.

After that Shannanigan was over, Oikawa was told to sit out for the second half of the game and rest his head.

Aoba Josai - 25 -23 - kurasuno

"Iwa-chan" oikawa said softly
"What is it shittykawa?" He answered
"I think I- um I have a problem... I like someone who doesn't like me back"
"Is that why you were off your game today?" Iwa answered, although He already knew the answer. "Why don't you just go out with one of your MANY fangirls and get over them" he replied, trying to be as sincere as possible whilst still giving off the feel that he didn't give one.

Hinata stood there, in the corner. Beaming.
"Um, Hinata are you okay?" Suga asked, worried about the first year.
"Yeah... I think I've fallen in love" he replied, face as red as a beetroot.
" do they go to this school?"
"No"
"Do they know about your feelings towards them?"
"No..." Hinata's smile soon faded.
" are you going to ask them out?"
" I want to... but I don't want to go through a heartbreak... I know they don't feel the same about me..."
"Well maybe if you tell them how you feel; it means that you won't go through that heartbreak now..." Suga suggested
" how about this, I'll give you permission to miss after school practice and go to them and tell them how you feel!" Hinata's eyes lit up.
"Really?" He smiled.
Suga replied with a nod which sent Hinata running to the locker room to get changed.

Suga briefly informed daichi that Hinata had something personal that sort out and he would miss afternoon practice.

" cya guys!" Hinata yelled as he leaped out of the gym
" where do you think you're going?" Kageyama yelled " where does he think he's going?" He yelled now directing it to the third years.
" something came up" Suga said, sweat dripping down his forehead.
"What came up?" Kageyama asked
" something personal"
"What do you mean personal?"
" I heard Suga talking to Hinata asking someone out." Tanaka said.

Before anyone could stop him, kageyama ran after the 5" spiker.

"Oikawa, I-I like you..." a girl said, quite loudly catching the attention of everyone around them.

Oikawa didn't respond. His sight was entranced by fiery orange hair. Hinata's hair.
Realising that Oikawa wasn't replying, she looked u and realised that he was staring at something, or someone.
"Oikawa... please forget about what I said..."
"Huh..?"
Oikawa's face got more confused and concerned as the girl walked over to a testy eyed Hinata. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards Oikawa and pushed him into his chest.
" you'll thank me later..." she said, a smile hiding the pain.

As she walked away people started to walk away as well.

"What the hell... what's this dumbass doing at Aoba johsai?" Kageyama said through his teeth.

Then suddenly he spotted the unmistakable orange fluff. He was standing in front of Oikawa... 'wait... no!' He thought to himself... 'this is bad... Hinata can't like Oikawa right?'

"Oikawa... I like y-"
"I like you too chibi-chan"

'What are they saying?' He thought to himself.

Then suddenly something happened. Something that Kageyama wished he could unsee...

"C-can I kiss you..." Hinata mumbled,
" I can't hear you... you need to speak up!" Oikawa laughed as his crushes cheeks blushed.
"Go out with me Hinata"
The first year stood there. He couldn't believe what was happening.
Suddenly oikawa could feel something pulling his tie. In seconds Hinata's lips were placed in his.

'Nonononnononono!' Kageyama thought to himself as he ran back to the train station.

I'm sorry that this chapter is short. I will try and make it up with the other chapters.