One- Life's most important moments

2020- Engaged!

"Cait, I know tonight was suppose to be all about celebrating your new job, but there is really something I want to ask you." He got up from his seat and bend down on one knee. "Caitlin Isabelle Moon, Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

I was speechless. My eyes began tearing up as I blurted out a quiet"yes". He sat back down and put the ring on my finger. Nick was the first guy I had ever felt like this before. He was perfect.

6 monthes later- Married!

"Nicholas Caleb Bennett, do you take Caitlin Isabelle Moon to become your wife" Said Tyler.

"I do" Nick said.

"Caitlin Isabelle Moon, do you take Nicholas Caleb Bennett to become your husband" Tyler said.

"I Do!" I said enthusiastically.

"Nick, you may kiss your bride!" Tyler announced.

We kissed,and time stopped. In that moment, I knew I had made the right choice. Then Gemma handed me my bouquet and we took off down the isle. Today was perfect.

2022- Parents!

My new baby had just been placed into my arms, tiny and fragile. I was exhausted from labour and delivery, but I got a second wind when I held him.

"What should we name him?" Nick asked.

"Matthew Owen, after our grandfathers" I replied, having thought this over for weeks.

He was so perfect.

2038- Present day

"Mom!" Whined one of my 15 year old daughters, Avery. " Can Sadie, Scarlett, Charlotte and I got to a party tonight?" I looked up from my book to see my quadruplets standing in a line in front of me, trying to look innocent.

"Ask your father, tonight's family meeting night." I mumbled as I drank the last of my coffee before the sound of children filled the house. The high schoolers shuffled out the door, and silence was set upon the house once again. I sighed a breath of relief.

"Waaaaaaahhh!" The sound of one of my young daughters broke the silence.I turned the coffee pot back on. This was far from perfect.

I guess you are wondering 'how do you have an 8 month old and a two month old?' Well, before I was pregnant with Beth, I had been talking about having another baby or two, and I heard about a new study to try out some new technology which involved two pregnancies and possibly two children. They speeded up the growth of Beth, so I had only been pregnant for 3 and a half months before she was ready to be born. Then, by the time I had recovered I got pregnant again, this time to see if the technology would work twice, and my sweet little Audrey was born.

Once I settled Audrey back into bed I poured another cup of coffee and began packing lunches. I pay for my oldest 5 to buy lunch and I still make 17! Kevin makes ten and I make seven, as I need to get the kids up for school. We already have 2 Nannies here, one with the toddlers and one helping get kids ready for school. I walked into the first room and woke the kids and then left them to get dressed with Olivia's help.

We got the kids out to the bus, then Olivia left, for the afternoon, and I went to the toddler playroom with the babies to give Joy Anna a break, as she had been watching them since 7am and it was now 10, and she was watching 2 three year olds, two two year olds and a one year old. I left Joy Anna to have a break while I dressed the kids and gave them lunch. I had both young ones in a stroller, which was easily pushed around our one story house. Joy Anna took the kids to bed for there nap so I could get back to do some work. I am a playwright, but I just make books into play form. I mail them out to high schools mostly, but some elementary schools and camps purchase copies too. Nick is a dentist, and works right across the street from the house, so he takes breaks often to help with the kids.

I finished my work for the day, and began cooking dinner and making snacks for the High schoolers. Dylan comes over to help with homework, and the house is peaceful. The babies are sleeping, the toddlers are with Jana, Our night Nannie... And then the monsters arrive.
It was pure chaos for the first hour.

Olivia and I get the kids settled in the homework room in the basement, and I finish dinner. Nick arrives,and we eat dinner. Then we all gather in the living room for our family meeting.

"So, anyone have any announcements, questions, requests or problems?" Nick asks in a calm tone.

Avery pipes up " We were wondering, if we could attend one of our fellow classmate parties tonight, Daddy?" She turned on the charm.

"Yes... But all 4 of you are going to watch a recording of this meeting every day this weekend, Got it?" He said sarcastically.

"Yes Daddy" they said in unison.

"Son, you go too to supervise, and knock out any guy who tries to lay a hand on any of them!" He tossed Matt his keys, winking. The he looked at me, and I laughed, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

We used to do that, we'd sneak out late, just to see each other. I know what happens at those parties. But I'll do what my parents did, turn a blind eye unless you get caught!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for checking out my story! Hope you enjoyed! This story has been on my mind for a long time, and I'm glad to finally put it out for you to enjoy!

This chapters question is...

What is your favourite book? ( Non- Wattpad)

Mine is Perks of Being a Wallflower by Steven Chbosky... You should check it out!