Chapter 25

"A backpack was found in the party room?" The ivory bat asked.

The red echidna looked over at her and said "We just brought the party supplies."

"That's what Blaze and I said to the security guard at the hotel." The grey hedgehog stated.

The lilac female nodded her head in agreement with her grey hedgehog boyfriend and said "Yeah, and the bear said that there was security foot but the door was locked."

"It's Jade, Victoria and Sally." The ivory bat explained "They knew that we're having a party here."

The red echidna nodded his head in agreement with his ivory girlfriend and stated "Yeah."

"When the party happens, we need to see the security footage and then we'll have the people that did it."

Everyone was in agreement that they were going to wait for the party to happen; because they knew that the bear that worked at the hotel, was going to tell them what he had said to the grey hedgehog and the lilac female.

Meanwhile

The cherry pink hedgehog had just put a freshly baked pastries on the counter; while doing this, her ears perked up to footsteps walking over to where she was. Emerald green eyes looked over and saw that it was none other than her ebony lover.

"Shaddy?" The pink hedgehog asked as she walked over to him "W-what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to surprise you by visiting you at work." The black and crimson streaked hedgehog stated.

The Sakura colored hedgehog wrapped her arms around her black and crimson streaked boyfriend and said "Thank you."

The ebony hedgehog pulled his cherry pink flower in for a warm embrace and answered "You're welcome."

As the two hedgehogs continued to hold each other; the cherry pink hedgehogs ears perked up to the black and crimson streaked hedgehogs voice.

"Did you talk to your parents?" The ebony hedgehog asked with an arched brow.

"Yes." The pink hedgehog explained.

"And?" The black and crimson streaked hedgehog asked as he waited for an answer.

The Sakura colored hedgehog looked over at him and said "I told them that I'm staying here."

The ebony hedgehog couldn't help but tighten his grip he had on his cherry pink flower. While doing this, emerald green eyes saw this and knew that he was happy that she was staying here with him.

Ding

Ding

Ding

The two hedgehogs ears perked up to the bell on the counter ringing; and saw that there was an auburn squirrel, an orange colored fox, and a blonde wolf with a brown wolf standing at the counter. As they did this, the cherry pink hedgehog looked over at her black and crimson streaked boyfriend and said

"Shadow."

The black and crimson streaked hedgehog heard her concerned tone and stated "Are you finished with work for the day?"

"Yes," The pink hedgehog explained "but I need to get my things in the back."

"Alright, I'll wait here." The ebony hedgehog said.

A few minutes later after the Sakura colored hedgehog had gotten her things and walked over to where the black and crimson streaked hedgehog was. As they left the building, the cherry pink hedgehogs ears perked up to the ebony hedgehogs voice.