Dealing With Josephine [on hold]

Abraham trudged his way to class, not watching where he was going. He felt someone hit the side of him and bounce off. 

He looked down to a brightly dressed girl with white hair sprawled out on the floor. When she looked up he saw she had rainbow eye shadow and sparkles all over her face. Her eyes were a bright blue. Surprisingly enough, the look suited her.

She gave him a cheeky grin and said, "Well aren’t cha' gonna help me up?"

He thrust out his hand to her, wanting to get to his class before the bell rang or else he would be late. He looked up the hallway and saw his classroom wasn't too far away.

The girl pulled herself up, wiped off the butt of her bright pink skinny jeans, and looked up at him.

She stuck out her hand. "I'm Josephine, but you can call me Josie." She introduced herself with a dazzling smile.

He looked up and met her eyes. "Abraham," He said dully before walking away.

Josephine frowned, but smiled again as she went after him.

"Where ya' going?" She asked happily.

"Math." Abraham responded in a bored tone.

"Cool. I'm going to English." She said just as cheerily as before.

"Then you're going the wrong way."

Before she could respond he already walked into class and took his seat.

Josie glared at him, even though he wasn't looking. He was staring at his desk, not looking at anybody or anything. Josephine thought he looked sad.

She made a hmph noise and stomped her way to class. She was not pleased.

She decided then, that even if it's the last thing she does; she was going to make that boy smile until his cheeks hurt, and then some more.

******************************

Hey guys, so this is just a fun story i decided to write. Is anyone else getting really depressed by these sad stories on Wattpad? Because i am.

So I wanted to add some sparkles and rainbows to my collection :D

I'm actually really excited to write this story. I honestly just came up with it off the top of my head earlier. 

So yes, this story is nothing serious. Just something to have fun with. 

Well I still hope you guys like it :D

OH WAIT, QUESTION. DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD DO THIS STORY IN 3RD PERSON OR IN 1ST PERSON. PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE IM UNSURE. OK THANK YOU.

vote/comment/fan/WHATEVAA

tooda-loo ;)