Min Yoongi - The Office

When working with Min Yoongi you will understand how easily stressed he gets and how scary he can be. He is a HUGE man in the workplace and has control over everybody and everything. He isn't the type of boss to make you do stuff that isn't necessary but if some work needed to be done he will ask you to do it in a very strict voice, it kinda turned me on. He didn't exactly have a deep voice but there was something about him that made me go crazy everytime he spoke to me, even when he just looks at me. None of my friends know about my little "crush" on Yoongi except my bestfriend Jung Hoseok, Hoseok knows Yoongi well and is very close to him but I trust him not to tell him about it.

It was August 8th when I went into work already having a bad day as my puppy had destroyed my room, when it all got 100x worse. I ran out of paper so I knocked on Yoongis office to get some more, he told me to come in, that's when I saw a pretty girl sat on Yoongis knee, but as soon as I came in she stood up. I didn't want to get in the way so I just said a "friendly" hello and she said hello back. I got the paper as quickly as a could and got out of there. I sat back down at my desk when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder, I slowly turned my head around to see who it was. It was Yoongi. "Oh hi?" I said. "Are you okay?" He replied. "Erm y-yeah I'm fine you?" I stuttered. "You don't look fine, you look like you just saw a ghost, why did you hurry out of there so fast? You normally stay and have a little chat" he said. "I didn't want to disturb you and your well g-girl" I said. "My girl? Oh Hyuna? Y/n that's my sister. She fell and landed on my knee I know you have feelings for me, you change when your around me." Yoongi replied. "Oh I'm so sorry-" as I was talking I noticed him looking around he took my post-it notes and my pen and wrote something then placed it in my pocket. I just gave him a confused look as he smirked and went back into his office. I read the note almost as soon as he had closed the door. It said "meet me in my office at 10:00, here's my number text me when you get there" followed by a winky face. I grinned and placed the note in my bag and carried on with my work.

The hours seemed like they flew by, it was already 9:45. I finished my last piece of work, got my things and walked over to his office. The door was unlocked I walked in and sat down. I took my phone out and messaged Yoongi "I'm here, where are you?" About a minute later he walked through the door and sat at his desk. "What did you want me for" I said. He just said "you look beautiful today" I blushed and replied "aw thankyou". Next minute he randomly asked me to get something off his top shelf so I tried but couldn't reach. As I was struggling to get the folder I felt his soft hands on my waist and a warm breathing on my neck which drove me crazy. "Yoongi? W-what are you doing" I stuttered once again. "Shh baby girl" was his reply. He spun me around faster than I ever thought I could move. He hungrily bit my neck as small moans slipped out of my mouth. "You like that princess?" He asked. I said nothing. I placed my arms around his neck and pulled him closer and kissed his soft lips. Without breaking the kiss he picked me up and carried me to the bed he had in his private personal room, as he sometimes slept here. I had only been in here once, he finally broke the kiss and gently threw me on the bed. He took hold of my skirt and said "may i?" I nodded. He spread my legs apart, then slowly started kissing every inch of my inner thighs getting closer and closer each time, that drove me crazy and my moans were getting louder. He ripped off my panties whilst looking into my eyes with half closed eyes panting then slowly bit his lip, he played around with me until he couldn't take it anymore and placed two fingers inside me without hesitation. He was so good it didn't take long for me to start reaching my climax. I told him I was close and he stopped and said "not just yet baby" I pushed him back and tugged on his pants as I could see his huge member bulging out. As I finally managed to get his tight leather pants off his underwear went with them making his member rise out slowly. "Are you sure you can take all of me?" He wispered. Without hesitation I started to tease him licking the tip when I felt a small push on my head. Next thing I knew his whole dick was in my mouth, I choked. "That's right, choke on daddy" he mumbled. He grabbed my waist again and placed me underneath him. "Just fuck me please daddy" I said as gasping for air. He lined his tip on my entrance and slowly thrusted as he knew it was big and would hurt me. His thrusts started getting deeper and faster. Moans filled the room as we were both loving every second of it. I was reaching my climax once again and so was he. We both released and relaxed at the side of eachother.

We cuddled for a good 30 mins when he said "y/n I've liked you for a long while, I enjoyed tonight and would love to do it again" i replied "I've liked you for a long time myself incase you didn't notice. I would of never known you like me though, but I'm glad." "Y/n can I ask you a question?" Yoongi said. "Of course" I said. "Would you like to be mine?" He shyly said. "I would love to" I smiled and replied back.

We both fell asleep, it was a saturday so luckily nobody was in the workplace when we woke up. "Good morning princess" he said as I opened my eyes. "Good morning!" I replied. We spent the whole weekend together and when we got back to work on Monday I was surprised when he got everyone to stand up while he made an 'important announcement' as everyone stood up he said "I would love to announce that y/n has been promoted as my new secretary!" Everyone started clapping. He interrupted everybody again and said "we have also just became a couple!" He kissed me as everyone started clapping again and cheering. They was so happy for us and i was happy that he didn't want to keep it a secret.

To be continued....