Third Slenderman Encounter, in the woods with Gavin.

That night, Gavin and I walked in the woods with flashlights, and food and a bear with tentacles coming from its feet came up to us "NOOOO!!!!"  Screamed Gavin as he dropped his flashlight and ran away, I started to run, I was running and I crash into a what I thought was a tree and I look up to see a faceless person "Who are you?!" And the bear was about to get me when I got thrown up a tree and the bear died from the figure, and then the person came up to me and said "I am Slenderman, aged 15, you are not seeing things, I am real." And I said "What was that?!?!?" And Slenderman said "My Dad." And I said "What about Gavin?!?!" And he said "Jeff the killer probably got him." I heard Gavin screaming. And before you know it, I was there with Gavin and none of Slenderman around. "Lilly! We need to get out of here!" And I said "Let's go!! Slenderman!!! Please bring us home!!!!" And we are home right before it. And I let Gavin stay the night. And my mom didn't care. And Gavin and I were up until 5:00 and my mom said "You guys are acting like you saw something scary." And Gavin and I started laughing nervously. "Um no??" And my mom though I was lying. And Gavin and I got ready for school and we got there. And we were tired and the teacher asked "How late did you guys stay up?" And Gavin and I jinxed saying "Until five." And we got sent to the health room.