Chapter Two - Drunk me

The sun shone on the Freckled Face. The girl laid flat on the grass covered in vomit and her hair knotted to the core. Sabrina opened her eyes to instantly shut them again. 'Please don't let me drink again' Sabrina thought as she stood up trying to remember what accord the night before. Sabrina rubbed her hands on her face and knelt down to grab her shoes she flung the night before. Sabrina only remembered 4 things from the night before.

Thing one - Alcohol Alcohol Alcohol.

Sabrina made her way over to the chair and sat down. She could hear whispers coming from Dobrik and Ernst. " That's fucked up man " Alex whispered to David. David put his face in his hands than looked back up, staring at Sabrina then looking back at Alex.

" It is man and I don't know what to do " David said confused about the scene of his ex girlfriend walking in with his girlfriend.  Sabrina laughed in her mind smirking at David.

"Liza Is that Alex next to David ? " Sabrina said as Liza looked at her nodding. Sabrina grabbed her drink downing it, no matter how much she wanted to get revenge every time she looked at him , it brought back all the memories of how much of nice person David is and how much she loves him and it kills her inside to  know that David left her.

" Boys , Sabrina , I'm going back downstairs... have fun " Liza said and walked of the Balcony to join her friends back down stairs.

" sooo Sabrina , what brings you too LA " Zane said sliding on the couch next to Sabrina. What in fact brought her too LA ? . Her Revenge on David , Her love for modelling or her love for David because deep down she knows she still loves him.

" well I come to LA 3 years ago to persist my career in Modelling, how about you ? " Sabrina replied the asked turn her body fully to Zane, she could feel the burn of Davids eyes on her back.

" Modelling that's cool , I do Vlogs on YouTube" Zane replied and Sabrina nodded. Sabrina flicked her hair over her shoulder. " What Celebrities have you met ?" Zane asked , he is extremely interested in Sabrina.

" I've met the Kardashians and Jenners, Shawn Mendes , Miles Cyrus , Post Malone Justine Beieber , Ellen Degeneres etc " Sabrina replied , she went on The Ellen Show Last Year.

" That's cool , Got a boy? " Zayn asked which Sabrina shook her head too. The only oh she's had is David.

" Not that I know of why ?" Sabrina replied to instantly feel Zane lips crash onto hers , she kissed back pulling him closer. She swung her body over him so now she was sat on his lap, deepening then kiss. 'Watch this David ' She thought...

Sabrina rubbed her head in shock , what the hell has happened to her. She would have slapped someone if they kissed her 2 year ago. Sabrina began making her way down the road to her car.

Thing 2 - David fucking Dobrik

David grabbed Sabrina by her arm , dragging her into the closest door. Sabrina stared at her surroundings to notice she was in a closest. " what the fuck David "Sabrina whispered towards David.