Settle in

Eren looked out of the bus window as it came to a stop in front of sime large metal gates. "Last stop Sina University." The driver called as Eren grabbed his army green duffelbag and walked off the bus. Eren wore a pair of black cargo jeans, a black underarmour shirt, an army green jacket and black tennis shoes. As the bus pulled away Eren marveled at the gigantic college. The statue in the middle of the main area was of Maralyn Sina the college founder. The field was covered in lush green grass with a few trees scattered about, benches along the paths paved out. The building in front was massive, at least three stories high and a massive window in front. "Eren?" A voice called out as he looked up to see his adopted sister Mikisa wearing a black tshirt ,blue jeans and tennis shoes sprinting towards him. She had been here for two years already and was thrilled to see her brother had got in.

She had been his step sister ever since her parents died in a tragic car crash. They may as well had been actual siblings since thier parents had been very close friends. He embraced her gladly dropping his duffelbag as she basically tackled him. "Great to see you sis." He said as he took another look around seeing two other girls approaching, one wearing a green vcut crop top shirt and black faded cargo jeans, had blonde hair kept in a bun and blue eyes. The other had adurn hair and wore a navy blue tank top, and wore sweatshorts and Puma tennis shoes. "So Miki, whos your friend?" The blonde said studying him with a blank expression. "Annie, Sasha this is Eren the boy I told you about. Eren this is Sasha and Annie." Mikisa said as Eren extended his hand which Sasha took glady "Nice to meet ya Eren Miki here has told us alot about you." Sasha said as she sniffed the air and turned before sprinting off towards the main building saying something about BBQ. "Is she always like that?" Eren asked "Oh, you have no idea." Annie said leaning against a tree as someone called out "Heads up!" As a football chucked right past Erens face being caught by a shorter boy with a crew cut, golden eyes a red tanktop, tan kaki shorts and white Adidas tennis shoes. "Nice Reiner you almost killed the new guy." Annie said as they looked to see who she called Reiner, he stood about five foot eleven, built like a tank, and had short spikey blonde hair. He wore a white tshirt and blue jeans, a gold wristwatch and white sneakers.  

"Ha, sorry about that, names Reiner, and that's Connie." Reiner said as Connie just shrugged as he handled the football. "Well I guess we should get you settled in Eren." Mikisa said as she led him deeper into the campus towards the dorms. After about ten minutes they were in the main area of the dorms. It had a lobby with a desk where an old man sat giving out keys to new students as the came in. After a few minutes Eren found his room on the third floor, the hall was filled with activity, people entering dorms and running around as if they had no idea where they were going. He used the key to unlock the door to his room until a familiar voice stopped him "Eren?" It said as Eren turned to see his oldest friend Armin Arlet who had on a beenie and wore a blue longsleeve shirt and dark blue jeans. "Armin!" Eren laughed as him and Armin embraced patting each others backs "Oh god its been to long." Armin laughed as he looked at the dorm Eren opened "This your dorm?" Armin asked "Yeah. They said I had a roomate though." Eren said looking around the room at the surroundings.

The room was clean as a whistle, a small closet with shutter doors and a backpack with a small stuffed Mindflare which was a DND creature. The bag was way too familiar as Eren pieced two and two together looking back over to Armin. "Your my roomate?"Eren asked with a grin "20 for Perception Eren." Armin joked as he walked in showing Eren around the dorm which consisted of the beds, a small shower room, the main room which had a tv, coffee table, and a small couch, every dorm had the same layout basically. "So how've you been Armin?" Eren asked sitting his duffelbag down on the couch. "Great, except for the fact of mom making me move because of her and dads falling out." Armin said remembering how his parents got into a major arguement over wellfare and something at the time he didnt know about. Needless to say his parents divorced and he had to move away during his ninth grade year.  "Still playing DND Armin?" Eren asked as he looked to see Armin pull out a bag of dice "Yep." Armin replied as he put them into the bag zipping it up. "Hey guys." A voice said as they turned to see Mikisa standing in the doorway as Armin walked up to hug her as well. "Its great my brother and you got the same dorm Armin." Mikisa said as she looked over to Eren "I honestly lost you for a bit." She said as she rummaged through her bag pulling out a paper handing it to the two freshmen.