2

Hello everyone I randomly thought of this so here ya go!

For boyzzzz

~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V

"Hey, wake up, today is the Award ceremony." I hear someone say, shaking me awake.

"Mmm?" I hum.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Suddenly Im out of bed and on the ground.

"What the fuck did you do that for!" I yell opening my eyes to find Jin. Oops.

"What did you just say?" he says in a deep voice.

"U...umm n-nothing.." I mumble. He rolls his eyes.

"Hurry up or we'll eat breakfast without you." He walks out the door.

I roll my eyes, walking to my closet. I throw on some gray sweatpants and a white tee, probably Jungkook's. I jog down the stairs to find everyone making conversation.

"Look who decided to wake up." Jungkook says smirking.

"Shut it." I say with no emotion. I sit down and we all start eating.

"Okay so, at 9:00 am our manager is gonna pick us up and take us there. Since it's far away we will arrive at 1:00 pm if traffic is fine. That will give the noona's 4 hours to do everything. At 6:00 pm we should be done. It starts at eight and we perform at 8:35." RM says and everyone nods. I look at the time a hour till 9. We quickly put the dishes away and me, Jungkook and Hoseok head to the showers (they have three.)

I get out after 3 mins and blow dry my hair. I walk to my closet and look for the outfit the noona's told me to wear.

I smile, they know what I like. I quickly put it on and struggle with the tie.

"Ughh, c'mon fucking work!" Suddenly a knock comes from the door and I open it.

"You almost ready?" Yoongi says.

"Almost but...I can't tie my tie." I say alittle embarrassed.

"Here, I'll help." He chuckles and smiles, quickly tying the tie. My mind blanks slightly and I suddenly feel like running and giggling. I bite my lip alittle.

"No slipping today." I think to myself and quickly smile at Yoongi. He smiles back and walks away. I walk down stairs to find Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, and Jungkook sitting on the two couches.

"Where's Jimin and Tae?" I ask and they all shrug.

"You know how long those boys take." Jin says and everyone laughs.

---

Jimin and Tae finally walk down the stairs just in time.

"I just got a text, He's here." Namjoon says and we all head out.

"Hi guys!"  Our manager greets us.

"Hi!" We all say back and get in the car.

Me and the giants (aka RM and Jin) sit in the back. Jimin, Jungkook, v, and Hoseok in the middle. While Yoongi is in the passenger seat.

----

"Hey wake up, we're here." I hear someone say and open my eyes to find Jin. I nod and rush out of the car to join the others.

"First we gotta go through the paparazzi." Namjoon sighs.

"OVER HERE! SMILE! ON YOUR LEFT BOYS!" Everyone yells at us different things at different times, It's frustrating. We all smile and stand still holding back the urge to yell back.