Shift ~ Book 1 of the Once Poisoned Trilogy

Within the world of 'once poisoned' are humanoids and their companions. But no, not just any companions; These creatures are wolves brought to serve as a soul guide to their master, connected by an understanding no other could fathom.

---

Born is a raging war across the realm of 'Viure'. Two packs fight against one another to prove dominance and state a claim of the past. No Democracy, just violence and a curse that could repeat history once again.

Who would you wish to win? The fire of Igneous Orbis or The ice of Gelido Crystallum?

Skruz is an Alpha male, a brute beyond comparison yet has a softer edge when it comes to the opposing sex.

Follow his story right from the beginning to learn the past and present. A twist sure to come.

Meet endless members of the Igenous Orbis pack that have become deceased or ran from the outlands during his ongoing adventure And learn about the deep hatred from each pack, a sight of betrayal nearing the edge.

---

( You can join the fight at: http://once-poisoned.forums-rpg.com )

This story follows the POV of Skruz Equel and his companion Skelex.

Although on the forum it hasn't got most of the topics he was formed in, this is because there has just been a redo/redecorate of the whole site.

Please enjoy,

vote.

And Follow.