Chapter 6

Heyyo Minnaaa Arigato for reading my not-so-good-story but thank you for reading it. I wouldve never thought that i would get this much reads. Arigato <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levy P.O.V

I woke up with someone draping their arm over my tiny waist. It was Gajeel. We decided to stay with me until my parents came back from Crocus.

"Gajeel wake up, its time for school."

"Too.....tired.....to.....move....."

"Last one to get ready has to make dinner tonight."

Before i knew it, Gajeel ran to the bathroom and combed his hair and brushed his teeth. I ran to get my uniform and put that on. Gajeel already had his uniform on and was putting on his shoes.

"EHHHHH??!!!? How did you come your hair and brush your teeth so fast?!!?"

"Skills babe, skills"

I went to the bathroom and combed my hair and brushed my teeth also. After that I went to grab an apple for Gajeel and I before we headed out the door for school.

"Haha Shrimp. You have to cook dinner tonight."

"Yeah yeah whatever. So what do you wanna eat tonight???"

"Oh i dont know. Spaghetti??"

"Sure why-"

"GAJEEL-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!"

I looked back and its the pink-haired slut who kissed MY Gajeel.

"Oh shit. Levy we gotta run." Said Gajeel.

Before i knew it he picked my up bridal style and ran towards Magnolia High.

Gajeel P.O.V

Oh crap oh crap oh crap!!!! Why are my fangirls following me??!???? I ran with Levy in my arms to school and ran inside the janitor's closet.

"Phew.That was a close one Shrimp."

"Im not a Shrimp, and yeah i know. God damn they run fast in heels too."

" Well lets go to class shall we?"

"Yeah we should. Meet you at lunch??"

"Yeah."

~Time Skip At Lunch~

"GAJEEL-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!"

Oh crap not again!!!

I ran but they were catching up quick. I felt an arm grab my wrist and pull me back. Damn it. Might as well face the music.

"What do you pesky mosquitoes want????!!!!!?"

"Oh hi Gajeel-sama." Purred Victoria.

"Well i got to go find someone so bye."

"Oh that stupid bookworm girl that you hang out with." Said Victoria with a smirk.

"What did you call her??" I said with a snarl.

"I called her a-"

I didn't let her finish.I slapped her. Full on BITCH slapped her. She looked stun and angry.

"Dont you EVER call her stupid. She's smarter than your ass. Oh yeah i forgot to tell you something. Im dating her." And i walked off with no worries in the world.

Levy P.O.V

I was at lunch looking for Gajeel when i saw Lucy walking towards me.

"Soooooo..... How's Mrs.Redfox doing??"