~Chapter 11~

Angelina's Pov
You woke up in your bed as your alarm rang. It was all a dream. Today was the actual day of the fair and your date with Tal. Having that dream made you realize you missed Adi. You got into an outfit and curled you hair.

You got a email from the principal says you will be touring a new kid and you had to go to the office when homeroom stars

You got a email from the principal says you will be touring a new kid and you had to go to the office when homeroom stars. You were annoyed at yourself because you decided to sign up as the tour buddy on the first day of school. You walked in the hall as went to you locker everyone was whispering about the new kid. You went to Carmen and asked about it.
Carmen-They whispering about a new kid named Grayson. He a typical badass and has been expelled 4 times.
You put you books in your locker. *Grayson? It couldn't be my ex right?* (You were thinking)
*bell rings*
You walked into the main office dreading everything.
Principal- Hi Angelina. This is Grayson he will be in your homeroom and 3 of your other classes, P.E., History, and Math.
You looked over at a boy who wore black ripped jeans and a shirt. He looked up.*No it couldn't be*

Hey guys so recently I've had a writers block for both of my stories. So I decided to add Grayson Dolan in to this story because he's the cause of some drama in this part of the story. Also Gray and Adi both have my heart sooo....♥️ Oh and sorry for
the short ass chapter. -Angelina💖