Title your Story Part

Chapter 7:

As Austin knocks on the door he rubs my back. I calm down a bit as the door opens. A talk Skinny man with A bald head. "Hello Mr.Mahone... Miss.Y/L/N please come in." He said showing us to the two chairs. "So Miss Y/L/N I saw some of your covers on YouTube.. And I'm impressed." He said folding his hands putting them on his desk. "Thank you sir." You said smiling. "So Mr.Mahone here said he knew you and I'm sure he said that I would like to sign you correct?" He said. I nodded as I looked at Austin. "You've been on YouTube for 3 years.. I can't believe I haven't signed you a lot earlier. So I would like to put you under Austin's label... If that's ok with him." He said. "It is. Im glad to have Her." Austin said. Mr.Chase smiled. "Does your parents know?" Me.Chase said. I shook my head. "My moms at work all the time so she's rarely home." I explained. He nodded. "And your father?" He added. "Well he uhm. passed.." I said looking down. Austin rubbed my back knowing what had happen. "Well I'm sorry for your lost. But can you give your mom a call or ask her to come in?" He asked. I nodded and pulled out my phone. "Hey mom please meet me at Chase records it's an emergency.. It's room 103. Please hurry." I text. She than replied shortly after. "She will be here in 10 minuets" I said. "Okay. But till than we need to talk about what where going to do.." He said. I looked over to Austin confused. He shrugged. "We need to talk about if your signing and where your going to move if you do." Mr,Chase said. "Move?" I asked. Than there was a knock on the door.