chapter 2

Hi guys it’s actually my first time writing a book so uhhm... don’t be afraid to comment about anything that you guys think I should change … I hope you guys enjoys itJ

Ok let’s get started with the good parts…

Chapter 2

Annie POV

“Aww…Oww that hurts” I said straighten myself off the floor after this stupid idiot almost hit me with his motorcycle off the road… I feel like I want to hit him right now but that wouldn’t be nice to do so. Looking at him up at him and I saw that he was still on the floor so I decided to give him a lift up with one hand after grabbing my pursed off the floor.

“Hi are you okay” I said

“Why did you just run out in front of me?!!” he said stand up

“Wait… This is an area for pedestrians” I said

“Are you joking?! My Beyonce just got hurt, do you realize how much that cost!”

“Even so, shouldn’t a person injury come first?!”

Looking up and down at me like I was some piece of wrapped up presents he said “Well, you look fine to me…”

“How would you know, are your eyes are MRI!!”

“Are you a member of an insurance fraud group?”

Oh you have to be kidding me right now; this kid actually thinks that I want some kind of money from him’

“_ did you purposely run into the motorcycle to get insurance” he continued

Oh how much I want to hit this kid right now, looking at him with my ‘if only there was a law that say to beat down asshole like you, I would do it in 2 second without even blinking’

“Uhh? You’re lucky I’m busy today, from now on look out while you’re driving!! Okay?!!” pointing my finger right in his face ‘I need to get out of here before I lose my last nerved on this boy’ turning my back away from him looking at the road for any taxi that could just drop me of to this fashion show, but it doesn’t seem like I’m having any luck today to much traffic.

“Beyonce it hurts a lot doesn’t it, what am I going to do?”

I turn around facing him kneeling affront of his dark blue Monster Ducati 696 ‘I got to give it to him he have good taste on motorcycle’

Anyway the bike seem to look fine to me only a scratch on the side of it, I don’t even know what he’s whining about… I marched right up to him and say “oh my! It’s really scratched up; the repair bill is going to be substantial”

Looking up to me from where he was sitting affront of his bike. “Are you trying to piss me off?”

“I’ll pay for the repair bill” “so why not give me a ride”

“What” he said… raisin my eyebrows up at him like you have to be kidding I’m not repeating that again. Then he finally agreed to drop me off

* ---------------------------------*------------------------------------*

“Ahhh!!” still screaming from the crazy ride that I got from him… my arm wrapped so tight around his waist that I didn’t even notice if we were there yet into he hit me with he’s helmet on my head

“Excuse me. I said we’re here”

Looking around like I was lost in some crazy island finally got myself of his bike I could feel my knees going numb but that’s not going to slow me down , I need to get there…