Eighteen

*Mari's P.O.V*
"All I wanted was the love of my life back." I silently cried it, as I leaned against the door.

"I want you back to." But things have been to complicated, I wish I can run back into his arms and be safe an feel like nothing will hurt me but I feel like I'll be to vulnerable and give up and tear my wall down for him.

I walked away from the door knowing he was go so I went an buried my self in my blankets knowing that I should have open that door and jumped into his arms cause it's what we both wanted.

I walked to my balcony with tears down my eyes I saw him parked in his car as I took the opportunity. I slide down the pipe and before he got in I ran to him and jumped in his arms, I didn't want the person that I loved the most to leave me.

"I want you to." I whispered as he hugged me and pulled away smashing his lips on mine. See now this, this felt right. This is like how it's meant to be that this how our story will end. There was just one thought in my mind.

It didn't feel right to kiss Jungkook but it feels so right to kiss j and I know who I want to be with.

*Jungkook's P.O.V*
"It seems like you own, and I'm you did." I dropped the roses and walked away, I knew she wasn't going to come after she's back the person I took her from why would she risk that again.

"Kook?!" I heard Mari yell but I didn't look back I got in my car and she was by my window, "Look I'm sorry I just to ex-" I cut her off by speaking.

"Don't explain anything just doesn't no more you choose him after you got my hopes up that you would go on a date with me, but it's okay I don't date whores." She opened my car door and pulled my out by my arm, "So I'm a whore, so is the bitch you had wrapped around your finger at the mall right." She pushed me back.

"It's funny cause as I remember you liked the kiss." She scoffed, "You know what else is funny that you actually that I chose you over J. You're the tore us apart why would I go back to you if all you do is fuck things up." She threw the roses at me and I grabbed her am with full forced putting her against the car.

"You know you me Mari, don't deny it just J is right there." She spit on me and slapped me, "You disgust me." She walked away back to J I drove off.

*Belle's P.O.V*
The door Belle rang as I walked down stairs I'm my dress and heels ready to go on a date.

"RM? What are you doing here?" He looked at me "I wanted to take you out tonight." He smiled and grabbed my hand, "I have plans." He sighed "With who?"

"Me."
************
Thanks for reading see you next time.

Misnaming-love