Pinkys clones are alive?!?

Okay to the 100% Pinky clone.

(The one eating pancakes is the real one the one in the hat is the clone)NEXT!!! Okay this one I'm 99

NEXT!!! Okay this one I'm 99.8% certain (I just noticed but yes I noticed this while watching a Everything wrong/with Everything right with video. ) it is a Pinky clone.

 ) it is a Pinky clone

Okay. See? If you look at them both they look at Pinky Pie with a shocked and maybe a bit scared when they spot/see Pinky Pie (yes the one above is looking at Pinky Pie) This is a completely normal reaction seeing Pinky Pies friends MASSACRED most of the clones. (I believe their where some more spottings of Pinky Pies clones but these are the ones I have seen so far I might add more in the future)

Okay so let's say some of the Pinky clones survived how? Well let's say they split off from the rest deciding to explore somewhere like the everyfree forest or somewhere else. They hear commotion in Ponyvile and make a beeline for ponyvile cause it might be something fun. They arrive and see all the Pinkys beeing herded into the main hall (it was the main hall right or should I say Mane hall? .... I'll leave....) ANYWAY They try to get in thinking it's a party but the main (main or mane?) Five (cause Pinky Pie wasn't apart of it) have locked the doors in case any of the Pinky Pie clones realised what was happening and tried to flee out the door. The confused free Pinky Clones look through a window to see what was going on. They see the MASSACRE of the Clones and realise that is most likely going to happen to them if they where found. So they do the reasonable thing and flee Ponyvile. Slowly they start to think about more then fun, they learn about the world around them, and develop different personalities. They still keep track of each other of course and some probably stay in the same area as each other.  (Hence the reason for spotting more then one in the episode)