fake love- lo

*warning, strong language and violence!*

the cold winter breeze brushed over my face as i was walking to my boyfriend's, Gio.
My best friend Louis was always concerned about Gio and how he never supported me in anything. but i didn't notice until recently.

when i walked into my house i heard a light female voice then Gio's voice in a whisper. "baby, she won't find out" he said to her. luckily enough the house was dead silent so i couldn't hear a thing.

i burst through the bedroom door to find one of Liam's ex girlfriend, on top of my boyfriend.
"[Y/N] what are you doing here?" gio asked, anger bubbled up inside me and i screamed at him "GIO, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" he looked rather startled at my sudden change of volume. he stalked towards me slowly
"baby, babe, calm do-!" before he could finish his sentence i shoved him back so he landed on the floor. "you little bitch!" he spat, getting up and gripping my small wrists in his large hand. "get off me you sick bastard!" i spat back, bringing my knee up to wack him in the groin. he stumbled back in pain. Danielle stood there, frightened by the whole thing. "get out, now" i pointed at her, then the door. she nodded understandingly and quietly made her way downstairs and out the front door.

[Louis' POV]
just as i was walking to [Y/N]'s house, Danielle walked out. what the hell? why was Liam's ex just in my [Y/N]'s house? "hey, dani, what's going on in there?" i asked her, she's looked quite scared as she walked out of the house, i stepped into the house and heard banging and lumping from upstairs. Gio. that son of a bitch better not have done anything to my [Y/N].
i ran as fast as my legs could carry me up the tons of stairs that lead to her room. i heard her sobs, her pleas for him to let her go, his evil chuckles.

[Y/N's POV]
Gio had me cornered, and i felt frightened to say the least, he'd turned into an animal.
"g-gio let me go" i begged. he wouldnt let go of me.
he had my arms pinned above my head by his own large hand. his legs were trapping mine between them, his free hand was pressed into my hip, maybe sprouting bruises. he let out an animalistic growl as i squirmed.
his large arms wrapped around my middle and threw me to the ground, i felt weak, and vulnerable.

the door opened, abruptly stopping Gio's actions. it was Louis..

"L-lou?" i questioned. the slightest noise that came from my mouth and Gio was pounding his left foot into my ribs.
"STOP!" louis shouted, startling gio.
"gio, stop hurting her!" he was yelling, "Oh shut up Tomlinson, why should YOU care about what i do to her? She's MY girlfriend!" gio spat and turned to carry on picking me up and throwing me around.
"PUT HER DOWN" Louis growled at Gio as he threw me back onto our double bed, making sure i hit my head on the headboard.
"You wanna fight, prettyboy" Gio was fuming with anger, i'm pretty sure that he could tear Louis to pieces, so i couldnt watch.
Gio threw a punch at louis' face.
"Gio, i've warned you enough about doing this. get out of the fucking house and never come back!" Louis growls at him.
"But [Y/N] wants me here, don't you babygirl" Gio said as he stalked over to me, gripping my face in one of his hands.
"get your filthy hands off me" i spat. kicking him again.
Louis had this time to call the police on Gio.
The police soon arrived, pointing their tasers at Gio who was still hovered over me, his hands pinning mine above my head.
"SIR, GET OFF THE LADY OR WE TASE YOU." one of the officers yelled, making Gio jump. but he didnt move.
"you have 5 seconds to get off the lady before we arrest you
5...
4..."
I started to get anxious as gio still wouldnt move.
He gripped my hands tighter and shoved me up against the headboard.
the police took him and locked him in handcuffs and in their car.
"yeah yeah, thank you so much officer!" i heard louis' voice from downstairs.

(louis pov)
i rushed upstairs to see y/n, still curled up against the headboard...

————-
I'LL MAKE A PART TWO THIS IS 700 WORDS LONG
Vote!
Comment!
Share!