Flirty Banter

Tori: POV
Finally after all those years I got my car, I don't have to ask Trina to drive me to school anymore. God I hate the way she doesn't even pay attention to the road but still glides effortlessly through traffic while applying lip gloss or makeup.
As I pull up to the school in my brand new convertible I am met with Andre's hazel brown eyes. God I love him, but it's only friendly I couldn't imagine us being anything more, I mean don't get me wrong he's handsome and all but he's just not my type. Speaking of my type here she comes with her famous scowl as usual, 'the wicked witch of the west' as me and Andre secretly call her. Anyways don't ask me why I like her she's been nothing but mean to me ever since I started Hollywood Arts but there's just something about her that captures my eye, there's really no denying on how beautiful she is, she's like a damn goddess and those eyes don't get me started on those.. "VEGA" I'm suddenly caught of guard as Jade screams my name, god if only I could make her scream it in another wa... omg no bad tori bad bad tori. I turn around to look at her and her peircing green eyes are staring at me. She raises a Peirced eyebrow then smirks. "Why were you staring Vega, huh like something you see?"  A blush creeps along my cheeks but luckily because of my tanned complexion she doesn't really notice. She looks over at André and hisses and he scurried off quicker then I can tell him to stay.
So now I'm left alone with her. Her smirk still lingering, she moves closer to me and says "I asked you a question Vega" I'm trying to think of a snarky comment or something easily as flirtatious but instead I start to stutter " I... Uh... well.. fuck" the last bit comes out as a whisper but she hears it and instantly her eyebrows raise "Did Miss Sally Sweet Peaches just cuss? Well oh my it must be the end of the world"  why is it that she can annoy me so easily " I don't talk like that" I tried to say it as snarky as I could but it came out of more of a breathy defeated whimper. She smiled more at this and decided to step even closer to me. My heart started to beat quicker and every hair on my body stood at attention, I've never been this close to Jade. "Awwh wittle Vega just whimpered, but that's not the type of whimper I want, next time you'll be whimpering my name..."
My breath hitches in my throat and before I could say anything, she's already gone.