|02|

"Since when did you like poetry?" I question as I glare.

"Well... I heard it was an easy class so." He says simply making it obvious, shrugging. I roll my eyes.

I nod slightly then pull my book out and start writing.

"Why do you keep writing in that book?" He questions leaning over trying to see. I sit up and almost hit his head as he tries to act like he wasn't doing anything.

"Because I do. Why do you ask so many questions?" I mumble annoyed and focus my attention back to my book once he doesn't respond.

"What can I say? I'm a curious boy." Kyle says chuckling, smirking. I don't say anything.

Maybe my decision to be quiet will make him go away. "Sabia... Sabia." My shoulder is being poked.

"Ugh, Saaaabia." He whines started to hit my shoulder harder. "Stop ignoring me!" He whispers yells.

I don't say anything as I stare at my book. I am suddenly pushed hard almost falling out my seat.

I groan then look toward the guilty culprit glaring at him. He quickly looks away from me whistling as if he didn't do anything.

I look up to make sure the teacher is not looking then reach over and smack Kyle on the back of his head causing him to jump and look towards me. Then the bell rang signaling that school was over. I quickly walked out of the classroom only to be grabbed and have my back against the locker.

I look up to see Kyle looking down at me sort of unfazed as to what is happening. "What was that for?" He asks as he rests his hands on both sides of my head.

I gulped nervously as he was dangerously close. "You started it. I almost fell out of my chair. That was simply payback." I say looking back at him.

He stares at me, quiet for a moment then starts laughing. What a weirdo.

He then steps back away from me and looks around at everyone who was staring at us. They quickly look away.
"So when do you want to start working on our project?" I ask wanting to get it out of the way.

"Start? It's not due till the end of the year. We have plenty of time." Kyle says. I roll my eyes.

He can't possibly be serious. "School ends in five months, Kyle. We are not waiting until the last minute." I say as I start walking towards the entrance of the school.

"Are you always so demanding? I like women who are demanding you know." He says putting his arm on my shoulder. I hit his arm and his chest causing him to move his arm. "Ow. You know I like women who are rough too, in more ways than one." He smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Are you always so sexual. My god." I say groaning. As we reach the parking lot.

"Now that was sexy. Can you do it again please?" He starts "I like hearing you groan." He says in my ear then winks at me.

My cheeks flush slightly. I hit his stomach causing him to hunch over. "Bye Kyle," I say as I walk out the gate heading down the street.

"Need a ride?" He yells at me. I chuckle lightly. "Not from you," I yell back as I walk.

Finally, peace and quiet. Never thought I could get it with his big mouth. I sigh as I look around the shops. I shiver slightly as the wind blows a cold front. I pull my jacket around me tighter.

Once I come up to my home I pull my key out and unlock the door heading inside.

"Mom! I'm home from school!" I yelled only to hear silence. Confusion etches over my face as I drop my bags by the brown front door and walk into the kitchen.