A Touch of DEATH

I'm dead. Yes, I am. I'm still breathing, but I'm dead. My body is what's still alive, my soul is what's dead. I supposed you're asking yourself "How this happened?". Well, I'm gonna tell you how. Love.

I looked into her eyes and found this little girl crying there, inside of her. I stopped looking to her eyes and then looked back at then and all I saw was a beautiful girl. I was confused about what I saw earlier so I asked her.

-Are you okay? -I grabbed her hand.

-Yeah. I'm fine... Why? -She couldn't look me in the eyes while answering.

-I mean... Are you really okay? -I insisted.

She just looked into my eyes and standed up and went out running. Of course, I followed her, but I lost her.

Three nights later, she appeard at my door. She said she wanted to talk about that night and that she wanted to be honest, but asked me to not be worried or scared. So, we sat on the couch and she started telling me all those stories about her. Then, I understood why I saw that little girl trapped in her eyes. She's that girl. I couldn't help it, so I gave her all of me, inclunding my soul. We lived our little romance. I did everything that I could to fix that little girl trapped inside of her until I didn't saw her anymore, that's when I knew everything was fine. One day, she asked me to meet somewhere so I went to the place.

-Hey... What's up? -I said.

-Please -She pointed at the sit in front of me- You might want to sit.

-Is there something wrong? -I asked worried while sitting.

-This isn't working between us anymore... -She started saying- We should break up.

-What?! What do you mean? We're fine -I said hiding the pain inside.

-Is not you, is me -She looked into my eyes- I don't love you anymore.

And then... I felt like everything changed. I just couldn't believed what she said. I guess that's how everyone is. They just search for you when they need you, but when they doesn't need you anymore, they break you like some kind of toy for them. I gave her everything, but most important I gave her my heart. And when she broke me, those words touched my heart killing it and killing my soul with it. That's what I call: A Touch of Death.