Part Three: Issues

I park near a semi intact warehouse outside of old town with nothing but, dead streets and wrecked buildings to show for it. We start to unload from the truck as the sky darkens and the air starts to become cooler. I help Jacob move stuff  from the truck, inside. Chase grabs my arm and pulls me close, I want to push him away but, I can’t. My heart begs me to give him another shot and my mind tells me to push him aside, I look up at him and see that he regrets what he did. He leans in and I kiss him, he places his warm hands on my cheeks.

“ I’m sorry, Ash” his words laced with sorrow and regret

“ It’s okay, just understand how I feel..” I tell him as I place my hands on his

After awhile, I start a bonfire with a barrel and some junk wood so we can keep warm in the warehouse, as we all sit near the fire I sit with Chase. I lay my head on Chase’s shoulder and wrap a blanket around us, Sharkie comes and sits in the middle of us. I smile and hold her close as Chase  kissed my head, we tell campfire stories to pass the time. Chase and I sneak off leaving the others to rest .

“ I love you Ash” he says a sultry tone to his voice as my face feel hot and I look into his crystal blue eyes

“ I love you too Chase” I say in a low shy whisper, feeling his hand cup my cheek and I couldn't help but, lean into it .

“ I'm really sorry for doubting you “ his eyes glimmering in the faint moonlight, his face shown with sadness with a glint of something that stirred a part of me i never knew I had , I look down

“ Chase …I don’t  know how to feel around you, I've always wanted to be your girlfriend but, I never had a chance because you were always with other girls…” he interrupts me with a sweet, loving kiss

“ And all those other girls never gave me what I needed ….they never gave me this feeling of peace or wholeness that you give me , when I'm with you I feel my heart is no longer only partially there but whole”  he says his voice sincere and loving .

I stay silent as I start to tear up, feeling like my heart was being healed from all the heartbreak, all the hell I took from my past, with just his words I felt peace. I kiss him with all of the passion in my heart, he picks me up and leans me against a wall holding my hips. Our bodies press up against each others, I run my fingers through his dark brown hair as his tongue explores my mouth. I moan slightly as I feel his hand slide up my tank top, his hands feel across my stomach sending what felt like electric pleasure throughout my body. This inner fire felt overwhelming as it would consume me at any moment and i didn't care , in this moment all that matters is us. My breath hitches as I feel his hand come across my back my senses were alive every touch feels electric as we gasp for air he quickly bites my neck the sensation was a mixture of pleasure and pain, he tears off my shorts and panties, he becomes a whole different person as his true beast shows. My body went limp as he thrusts inside at full force my mouth hanging open is a silent pleasured scream it felt like it was stretching me out it hurt and felt so good at the same time my mind was like molasses each thought coated in lust.

” You are mine “ he says lustfully emphasizing every word with a thrust