Chapter 3- School

*Le 7:47am*

"FUCK!" I yelled as I looked at the clock, school starts in less than 15 minutes! WHY DO I HAVE TO STAY UP SO LATE! I scowled myself mentally. I rush to my closet and throw on my sheer black blouse with a bright pink Bustier, some short shorts with suspenders and my favorite pair of Vans. (http://www.polyvore.com/rushed_outfit_school/set?id=54931974) I look in the mirror to see the Zombie looking back at me, I ignore the fact I looked like shit and ran my brush through my long knotted hair, pulling it into a messy bun. I strided out of my room, hunting for my Purse and my Car keys.

"Looking for something?" My mom asked, scaring the life out of me.

"MOM! DON'T DO THAT! YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I shouted.. Looking at my mother in her work clothes, holding my Keys,Purse and Iphone in one hand and a piece of Toast smothered in Nutella, my Favorite. Smiling, she walked over and gave me the stuff she was holding. Thank-god for my ma, she is legit my life saver.

"Thanks mummeee!" I squealed with a mouth full of Toast.

"A little late this morning are we? Better get to school!"

"SHIT! THANKS AGAIN MAAAA! LAAAAAAAVE YOUUUUUUU!" I called as I ran out the door to my car.

*Le at school*

Time check: 7:58 a.m.

I made it just in time! HALLELUJAH! I thought to myself as I made my way to my locker. Finally, I arrive at the far end of the school where my locker resided, opening it I look at my schedule to see what class I had next but to my surprise I found out that I had a spare.. So my next class wasn't until 10 with was in 2 hours.

"REALLY?!?!" I shouted at myself, dropping my stuff on the floor and Face palming.

"Are you okeey?" An unfamiliar voice sounded from beside me. I looked up to find the new girl, Eden.

"No, well. Erm, yes. I just woke up late so I rushed to get here and then just realized I have a spare till 10, I'm Savannah by the way. You're the new kid right?" I said to the Eden smiling as I put out my hand. 

"Bwhahahhaha! Really?! That's what happened to me to! I have a spare too!" She said grabbing my hand and shaking it lightly. 

"And to answer you, Yes. I'm Eden, Eden Styles." She answered me smoothly.  

My mouth gaped out, and I shouted "STYLES, AS IN HARRY STYLES?!"  

"Yea.. Harry's my cousin! You know of the mystical 'One Direction'?" She laughed, moving her hands in a sarcastic way.

"YES!THERELIKEMYIDIOLS!!" I said in one big gush. Pull yourself together Vanna, Stop fangirling! You have enough people thinking your mental. You don't need her thinking it too!   

"Hey, I know this migh seem weird but. Do you want to go get a Hot chocolate? I'm still completely lost here.. Maybe you could give me the 411 on this shithole?  .. Yea, that definitely sounds weird...." She trailed off. awkwardly.. 

"Uhmm.........Sure? Why not. There's a Starbucks a couple blocks from here. You promise your not going to like Kill me or anything like that right? I asked unsuringly if I should be making friends with the new girl.. She seemed harmless enough. But so did every killer in a horror movie. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AND BREAK A NAIL? Fuck no. " She laughed. Then shooting me a serious look. 

"What?" I asked curiously. 

" It's my second day here and I've already made a friend this might not be as bad as I thought... " She said in a hushed tone.

As we walked to the Starbucks a few blocks from the School, we made mindless chatter about nothing. From what little she told me, I could already tell we are totally incompatible. She likes Partying, I like sleeping. She likes,Shopping and being a girl and I like being the anti-social hermit crab that I am. 

This isn't ever going to work. I don't know why I even bothered to try... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: TAAAA DAAA! It was a bit longer than the other ones, but it totally sucks. :c Sorry guise. Bare with me though okeey? It's my first time writing one of these like ever .-. So uhm.. yaaa! Vote? Comment? Fan? Do what you want <3 Love you guise! There'll be more tomorrow i'm hoping! Byyeeeeeeee