あなたを

Third person's pov。

Third person's pov。

Jungkook just stared, eyes unwavering as his gaze was entirely focused on the girl before him. He felt bliss blossoming within him as the girl smiled, twirling around in her kimono.

"How do I look?" Mira asked as she glanced down at her outfit. It was the very first time she had tried this on and she was quite self-conscious of her appearance. After all, it's not everyday that you would spend a night at a festival—much less a spirit's festival.

Mira's parents were shook when Mira had asked if she could wear the kimono that had been in her closet ever since it was bought. Yet they still helped Mira with putting on the outfit before shooing her out of the house to have fun.

"You look... beautiful." Jungkook commented sincerely as he knew that Mira could totally see the blush forming on his cheeks, yet he dismissed it.

The young lad himself was wearing a blue kimono, the only thing that he had not put on was his mask. He figured that he shouldn't cover his handsome face for today, yet.

"Thank you! You look very gorgeous yourself!" And hell did that one simple compliment helped with the raging red hue blooming on his face. While, Mira's comment did single handedly gave Jungkook the final blow as he crouched down in embarrassment, ignoring Mira's confusion.

"Do you have your sketchbook with you?" Jungkook asked after regaining his composure. He had always wanted to do this...

Nodding, Mira passed that book to the waiting boy. Jungkook just smiled before he took a pencil from Mira and requested for her to pose before him.

As Jungkook began drawing Mira on a new page of paper, he glanced up continuously as he tried to keep a conversation going. He hoped that by talking with Mira, it would hopefully calm down his nerves for as this was the first time he was drawing Mira.

"You know, I've always wanted to draw you, as you had always been drawing me. And you look too beautiful tonight, so I just wish that I can draw down this beautiful sight." Jungkook admitted as his movements continued.

It wasn't long before he showed Mira his work only to receive endless praises.

"Thank you Jungkook. It's really nice!" Mira beamed as she hugged the sketchbook close to her chest, twinkling eyes meeting Jungkook's.

Jungkook just chuckled inwardly as he scratched his nape nervously.

It's nice cause it's you...

It was just them, two teenagers, amidst the spread of trees. Comfortable silence draped upon them as they both stared at each other.
What can happen? I mean, there will not of course have someone to interrupt their peaceful moment—