Ch. 2

Andrea suggested that we should go greet him now. I was nervous because what if he was cute. I didnt want  him to think im ugly the first time talking. So I told Andrea to wait and let me get ready, then we would go and meet him. I told her to knock on my door in one hour. She said okay and left home. As soon as She left i ran upstairs and took a Hot shower. After that i heated up my hair curler and looked for some nice clothes  to wear. I started to curl the tips of my hair. When i was done i went to brush my teeth and put a pretty Black bow in the back of my hair. Also i put on some mascara.  Then I decided what clothes i was going to wear. I chose a blue crop top that said QUEEN , and some black high waisted shorts. After, i looked under my bed and got my white high top converse. I went to my drawer and sprayed some Guess perfume on. Thats When I heard a knock down stairs. I grabbed my white cardigan and figured it was Andrea. And it was. I gave a Kiss to mom and told her i Will be back and She said where was i going so pretty , i told her to greet a new kid next door. She said if i was going to ask him out. I said no and turned really red. I told Andrea if we could go now and She said yes. So i said bye to mom and told her  i would be back before la cena (dinner).