~Disagreements and Secret Songs~

[If I don't say whose POV it is then it's Celeste's]

•Previously•

"G-goodnight Ashton."

He just nodded curtly.

How's that for letting loose?

\\Now\\

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!

Ugh!! Do I really have to go to school today?

My throat is dry as hell, I feel lile a hundred baby elephants are jumping on my head, I don't even know what happened last night and someone is texting me at.. Wait.

11:00?!! I missed half the day!! Oh shit!

I looked over at my phone and had twenty messages and most of them were from.. Ashton?

Asshole🙄😒: We need to talk.
Asshole🙄😒: You there? Why aren't you at school yet?
Asshole🙄😒: I know this looks bad but let me explain
Asshole🙄😒: Are you mad at me??
Asshole🙄😒: We also need to start planning out phase 2.. When you get to school.
Asshole🙄😒: Are you coming? Wait. Wrong choice of words... Are you on your way?
Asshole🙄😒:Don't believe ANYTHING anyone says until I talk to you.
Asshole🙄😒: Mason is such an asshole :/ Why do you like him again?
Asshole🙄😒: That's it, I'm coming over. Leave your door open

Me: I'm so confused 😩😴
Me: I'll leave the front door open and you better explain EVERYTHING and not lie.
Me: & Evans... You really are an overprotective girlfriend ;p

What? I'm so confused. What does he have to explain to me?
Why is Mason an asshole? What don't I believe?
Why the hell is he so worried?

I opened the rest of my messages.

Boss Ma❤💍: You have a lot to explain missy.
Boss Ma❤💍: You looked so peaceful so I left you
Boss Ma❤💍: We will talk when I get home.. With your father. Ily have nice time recovering!

Me: I'm just asking confused as u Ma.. But I'll explain everything when you... and dad get home.
Me: & thanks for leaving me to sleep! I really needed it. Ilyt❤

Addi❤💕: What the hell happened between you & Mase last night?!
Addi❤💕: & where the hell are you and why am I hearin that u nearly slept with Ashton Evans???
Addi❤💕: Mase is off the tops mad!

Me: Idk what happened at all so don't ask me
Me: PEOPLE ARE SAYING WHA????
Me: Where'd they get that idea from?

Mase❤😜: I'm so sorry Cee!
Mase❤😜: Are you not coming to school?
Mase❤😜: It's ok if u & Ashton are friends but I just don't trust him.
Mase❤😜: Did something happen????
Mase❤😜: Ashton is an ass...

I decided not to answer Mase's texts because I dont know what he did yet so I have no idea what to say.

I did my regular morning routine, took two paracetamols, took a shower and let my auburn curls fall natural as I slipped on one of Ashton's button ups that he left in freshman year before everything changed.

I went downstairs and made some breakfast and decided to practice the dance that I have to perform for my dance class at school for like a quarter of my grade. It's so damn frustrating because we have to pick a song that the whole group agreed on, choreograph it, practice it, film it and send it to my teacher by the next two months and right now, with all the punishment thing with Ashton, writing and practicing my song for the 'Cinco de Mayo' thing.. It's just too hectic.