My little bird

"Birdy what's wrong?" He mumbled softly in my ear, his cool minty breath invading my senses as I sobbed loudly into a pillow nearby clutching it tightly to my face so he wouldn't see me cry.

"Nothing is wrong" His face turned into one of confusion then anger at my statement as he ripped the pillow from my grasp making him see my flushed red cheeks that had tears running down them and my light green eyes were puffy and rimmed with red."Tell me" he demanded his lips pressing into a tight line his eyes staring into mine intensely as he gripped my shoulders.

  "It's nothing Dylan"

"Tell me," I just shook my head not wanting to release Dylan's anger on anyone just yet. What I really wanted more than anything is for him to comfort me and reassure me that none of that was true.

"I just don't want to talk about it right now" A few tears slid down my cheek and he sighed wiping away my tears softly.

My eyes had begun to tear up even more at his soft show of affection making me look down I didn't want anyone to see me cry, especially not this enigmatic boy with stormy gray blue eyes. "Hey Birdy listen to me, you make me one of the happiest guys alive and i want to make you one of the happiest girls alive"

"I want to give you everything and i will including happiness so if you wont tell me whats wrong let me cheer you up and drag it out of you later" The firmness in his voice made me  look up at him and wrap my arms around his lean torso the fragrance of him surrounding me and calming me down as he stroked my hair singing softly in my ear.

"Hey Birdy I think I know what our song will be" He mumbled softly and with a smile he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and said "Its little bird by Ed Sheeran here ill sing it to you" Taking his guitar from the corner of the room where he left it and began strumming.

He strummed his guitar once more before opening his mouth and singing softly "If you take this bird in with its broken leg" He looked up at her his eyes seeming a bright blue before continuing singing "we could nurse it she said" Raising his voice a little he continued to strum at the same pace "come inside for a little lie down with me" then lowered his voice his eyes connecting with hers "and if you fall asleep well at least you're next to me"

Memories of me falling asleep next to him invaded my mind making me blush softly "But when I wake up your makeup is on my shoulder" Another memory emerged when we did the makeup challenge and my face was so caked with makeup it took an hour to get off while he laughed in my face at his handiwork. Jerk.

"Now tell me if I lie down would you stay now and let me hold you" Each lyric seemed to assault me with memories from our sudden friendship to the night he confessed his love for me to everyone "But if I kiss you, will your mouth read this truth darling, how I miss you strawberries taste how lips do" The night they went out for ice cream just as friends and she got the strawberry flavored ice cream was the first time they kissed and afterwards he claimed that strawberries were now his favorite fruit, and maybe even food.

Another blush rose in my cheeks as that of that making Dylan chuckle at the sight. "And its not complete yet mustn't get our feet wet" he sang dragging out the word complete slightly before looking back down at his guitar slowing down again "cause that leads to regret diving into soon" He took the pause to blow me a kiss making me laugh as he smirked and sung softly "but i owe it all to you, oh, my little bird" after the words left his mouth he put the guitar down and shuffled towards me from his spot and grabbed my face gently in both of his hands his seemingly blue eyes that was swirling with so much emotion meeting my light green ones "You're my little bird" he whispered before placing his soft lips on mine.

A/N: I don't own this song but i thought it went perfect since Mackenzie is Dylan's birdy (; By the way i think you guys should check the book out it has the perfect mix of feels, anticipation, and just a dash of oh no she/he didn't its called the perfect duo Okay? Okay. Xoxo, BamBam