Chapter 18- Proposal

*Timeskip 3 weeks later*

I was sitting in my room, looking at random things on my phone since Yoongi was at the studio with Namjoon and Hobi. I heard a knock on my door which caused me look up from my phone and quickly get up to answer the door. I was greeted by a smiling Jin who looked was too excited. "Hey Y/N, I came to talk to you about something important, may I come in?" He said. "Oh uh, sure." I said whilst waving my hand, motioning him to come in. He came in and through himself on the bed like a overly excited puppy, which I found way too adorable. I sat myself on a chair next to the desk that was placed besides the bed. "So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" I questioned him. "Okay so, I know you're the closest to Mi Sun and..." It seemed nervousness took over the excited feeling he just had. I gave him a warm smile signaling that it was okay for him to continue. "I was wondering if I could take Mi Suns hand in marriage?" He said, still very nervous. The only thing I could do was smile. I felt so honered that he was asking me this question, even though he should be asking her perents, but since Mi Sun hasn't had contact with them Jin had to ask the closest person to her, which turned out to be me. Jin snapped me out of my thoughts by asking a question. "So Y/N, what do you say,  may I take your best friends hand in marriage?" He said. "OF COURSE YOU CAN!!" I probably shouted to loud since Jin covered his ears. I quickly mutterd a 'sorry' before I started asking questions. "So have you already picked out a ring, or a place to propose to her at?" It seemed liked he had everything planned out due to the wide grin that grew on his face. "Yes and yes, I just need you to lead her there at 9 pm tonight. Im going to propose to her at the Hyeopjae Beach, also the other members will be there already." He said before blowing a kiss and walking out of the room.

(Just in case you dont know what it looks like, also it will be night in the chapter

(Just in case you dont know what it looks like, also it will be night in the chapter. ^-^ )

You were so happy for you best friend to be proposed to. Even though it was only 2 pm, you wanted to look for an outfit for you and her. You went to you closet to see what you had. Since Mi Sun and you were about the same size in clothing it wouldn't be hard for her to fit in your clothes. You found a dress for Mi Sin that was formal but not to formal, it also seemed comfortable for her to wear.

 You found a dress for Mi Sin that was formal but not to formal, it also seemed comfortable for her to wear

I picked something way less formal from what I picked out for Mi Sun, but that was just my style.

(I laughed way too hard at what it says on the side of the photo. I swear I didn't put that there.)

I decided to wait till 7:30 to get ready but first I went to Mi Suns room. "YOOOO, Mi Sun." I said as I jumped onto her bed. (That's how I actually greet people.) "Yah! What do you want?" She said with an annoyed tone of voice. A small grin apeared on my face and that left her in confusion. "Where going somewhere special." I said before running to my room to get the dress, then back to hers. "Here be ready by 8:30, we have to be at the place by 9." I left the room before she could ask any question. I ran into my room and went to take a shower. I took a shower then quickly got dressed. I look at the time and it read 8:17. I quickly dried my hair and just put in a tight pony tail. I grabbed a sweater for Mi Sun just in case it was cold. I headed downstairs to find Mi Sun sitting at the dinning table, on her phone. I threw the sweater at her to get her attention. "I don't know if it going to be cold so I got you a sweater just in case. Now lets go!" I said while clapping my hands together.
*Timeskip 30 minutes*

It was just a little before 9 when we arrived. On the way Mi Sun kept begging me to tell her where we were going but I kept my mouth shut. In the distance from where we parked I could see the boys and the girls waving at us so I quickly grabbed a blindfold and blindfolded Mi Sun. She was surprised at first but calmed down after I told her that everything was okay and that she wasn't being kidnapped. I led her to where Jin was and put her in front of him. Jin was supper nevous so I gave him a reassuring smile.

Jins POV
I took off her blindfold and smiled at her. She returned the smile. "Why are we here?" She looked confused and happy at the same time. I ignored her question and started talking. "Mi Sun, you are the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my entire life. I love you so, so much and will never stop loving. Mi Sun, will you..." I started as I bent down on one knee. Mi Sun gasped and covered her mouth as tears flowed out of her eyes. "Will you, Marry Me?" I said. She seemed so surprised, shocked and happy at the same time. "YES!" She screemed. I quickly put the ring on her finger and got up. I cupped her cheeks and looked into her eyes. "I love you so much." I said and started to lean in to kiss her but she stopped me by placing a finger over my mouth. I looked at her confused. "I love you too." She said and closed the gap in between our faces. After a few seconds I heard a bunch of clapping and cheering. I smiled into the kiss, as did Mi Sun. I've never felt so happy in my life, to be surrounded by my family and the one I love so dearly.

Y/Ns POV
All of us clapped and cheered for the couple that had just become fiances. The majority of the night was spent at the beach hanging out until we all decided to head home, considering it was really late. We got home around 1 am and once we all got inside everyone said goodnight and went straight to bed. Me and Yoongi went to our room and he collapsed on the bed. I chuckled at his action and went to change. Coming out of the restroom I see Yoongi already changed and laying in bed. I got into bed and layes next to him. He pulled me closer to him to where our chests were touching. "I love you so much." He whispered. "I love you too." I said back, and with that I fell asleep to his heartbeat, again.

A/N
AHHH!! Im so sorry I don't post often, but what do you think of the chapter?? I tried to make it longer, also I have an idea for the next chapter already so i'll be updating tomarrow and wont keep y'all waiting.