a date!!!??

people started charging at the boss i was just staring trying to figure out its weak spot. until the boss started deflecting the hits that were thrown at him, i started to realize that its weak spot was his back i yelled "hit him in the back guys!!!!" and soon everyone was charging at his back soon i did to, kirito did the most damage out of all of us but he looked different his clothing was lvl. 63 and sword lvl. 69 i soon realised he was a beta tester i have always wanted to talk to one that was one of the reasons i kept going on with living. soon i went for a hit in his eye and stabbed it he yelled in pain i plugged my ears resulting in me falling to the ground but before i did kirito caught me in his musculure arms flying through the air. he set me down and gave me a potion it was a healing potion i drank it and got up i saw what happened in my head again making me blush at the sight of remembering it. i ran at the boss turning on my speichel move my sword glowed gold the rarest color of all i sliced the boss in half causing him to die we all cheered except one man he yelled "so your one of those dumb beta testers get out of my sight you piece of shit!!!!" people started to realize he was a beta tester and started to boo me and kirito we just walked to the next level silent.

time skip cause im lazy and i will not wright each lvls boss to much work

you pov

we were on floor 20 chilling in a 2 bedroom apartment i was making dinner in my pjs my (f/a) onsie kirito was taking a shower i was making yellow curry.he came downstairs shirtless and wet i blushed at the sight of him and tossed him a shirt he put it on and sat down looking at the curry like it was god "i love you cooking (y/n)!!!" he as he smiled and shoved the food in his mouth like it was the best he had ever had. until he stopped blushing say something  under his breath like "i can do this" or "just ask her already" he stood up and came around the counter and stared into my (e/c) eyes and said "w-w-will you g-go on a d-d-d-date w-with m-me!" he said and blushed the darkest shade of red i have ever seen i realized what was going on and blushed the same shade of as him i had never gotten asked to go on a date and here i am getting asked in a video game. i ended up saying yes and we decided on tomorrow at noon. we went to bed and tomorrow would be the best day ever i woke up at 9:00 am and got dressed.

picture below  

kirito got dressed and went downstairs to see me he blushed and said "you look cute

kirito got dressed and went downstairs to see me he blushed and said "you look cute...(y/n)" i blushed and we walked out the door it was a suprise were we were going he took out a teleportation crystal and we teleported to floor 41 it had tons of flowers and couples were looking at them and they looked so cute together. we went to a resturant and i had come curry and meso soup. kirito had boar meat and white rice. we talked about the flowers and how pretty they were we ate are food and sat in the grassy area i looked at the flowers kirito was staring at me blushing he scooted closer to me and soon he lifted my chin up and kissed me i was dumbfounded and soon kissed back. when we stopped kissing he held my hand and smiled i smiled back and soon went back to our apartment and went to bed,that was the best day of my life!!

hope you liked sorry for not updating in while i was busy comment your felings and what should they do next let me know!!!

703 words