How you meet (wolves)

Jacob:
You were visiting your friend Bella from school, when a motorcycle pulled up in front of her house. A tall muscular guy got off the bike, and walked toward the door. You had been looking out the living room window where you and Bella were sat talking about a school assignment. There was a knock at the door and Bella got up to answer the door.
"Oh hey, Jake!" She spoke opening up the door. This Jake fellow walked into the house. It was then that you got a good look at him. He wasn't just y'all, he was gigantic, he had long black hair the passed his shoulders, which were extremely buff. Overall he was hot! Bella ushered him into the living room. You got up to introduce yourself.
"Hi, I'm (y/n)." You stuck out your hand for him to shake which he did.
"I'm Jake."

Paul:
It was your senior year when your parents decided to take you across the country to La Push. You walked through the doors of La Push high school and had eyes on you the second you walked in. You hated the attention but knew that it was because you were new. You went straight to your first class so you could get a seat in the very back of class. When you got to your class you saw that no one but the teacher was in there. You knocked on the door so that you wouldn't scare the teacher, they older man turning to look at you.
"May I help you?" He asked.
"I'm (y/n) (l/n). I'm a new student." He nodded and told you to take a seat anywhere you wanted, so you migrated to the very back of the class. You took the seat next to the window so that if you got bored you could draw a scene from outside. The bell rung so all the other students made their way to whatever seat they wanted. When a tall and very muscular boy walked in, no books, and a smug look on his face, you scoffed under your breath knowing exactly what type of guy he was. A womanizer. He strutted up to you and looked down at you, to anyone else it would have been intimidating but to you, it was merely annoying.
"Take a picture, it lasts longer." You sneered without looking up from your desk. He chuckled, but it was deep and scary.
"Sweetheart, why don't you move, this here, is my seat." You finally looked up at him. He kinda froze when your eyes made contact.
"Really? Cause I don't see a name written on it" you grinned. His friends laughed a little when they heard your comeback but this guy was still staring at you. You looked over at his friends to see what the matter was and they just shrugged at you and grabbed the dude pulling him into a seat. Throughout class the guy kept looking back at you. After class you gathered your things and got up but the guy stopped you.
"I'm Paul."
"I'm (y/n)"

Embry:
Being best friends with Jake you were completely shocked when he started ignoring you. It rather pissed you off, so you decided to go see him. You pulled up to his house and matched up to his door. After knocking several times and no one answering you figured that he was either with Bella or with Sam. You decided to go to Sam first seeing that he used to be a good friend too. When you got there you saw a bunch of shirtless guys, including Jacob. You march up to him with tears in your eye, everyone's eyes were in you.
"W-what did I do?" Jakes face fell as you said that.
"No, but I can't be friends with you." You looked down then you're anger flared. You stomped up to Sam.
"I thought you were a friend too, but to take away yet another important person to me, you're a bastard!" You yelled and slapped him in the face. You made eye contact with one of the boys and it was in that moment that everything stopped. You felt drawn to this boy.
Jacob looked pissed at this boy, " Embry, I swear if you hurt her I'll kill you." You thought to yourself, Embry, what a cute name.

Seth:
Being Leah's bestfriend, people were surprised. She was not at all kind to others but to you, she was a sweetheart. One thing that she never told you though was that she had a brother. It just happened to work out that whenever you were at her house he was gone, but not today. You headed over to her house to surprise her after the month anniversary of her and Sam's breakup. You had two tubs of ice cream, chocolate, whipped cream, soda, and pizzas. You just walked in with everything in bags except the pizza, and set it in the living room. You returned to your car for the pizza and went back inside. After putting the pizzas on the coffee table in the living room you went and got plates, cups with ice, spoons and napkins. After setting everything up you even got blankets and put in a movie. Yelling for Leah she came running down the stairs at your voice but so did something, or someone else. A boy. A cute boy to be exact.
"Leah, uh, who's this?" You raised your eyebrows up and down thinking she was over Sam....you were very very wrong.
"Ew! Hell no! (y/n), that's my brother!" Both her and her brother made vomit noises. You looked at Seth and you knew you wanted to get to know him. 

Sam:
You were Paul's younger sister, and that meant trouble. You were actually considered worse than he was. Walking along the road one night when you had this pain in your arms and legs, but it didn't go away...it got worse. Your head started spinning and then you felt all your bones slowly break and take a different shape. It was slow and painful but when you became aware of your surroundings you saw to giant paws instead of your hands. You freaked and ran deep into the forest. After a few hours of just straight running to god knows where, you collapsed and fell asleep. Sam had been watching the whole thing unfold and picked you up when you passed out, he took you back home so you would wake up in a familiar place. He set you down on the porch couch and put the small blanket that was there around your shoulders. He knew you wouldn't get cold but it was still something he did. When you woke up, you thought it was all a nightmare and that you had just fallen asleep outside, that was until you saw Sam. You knew of him he was a strange individual but you weren't scared. But when you looked in his eyes you felt a pull to him. And he felt it too.

Super sorry that Sam's sucks but here ya go! Like and comment! Send me a message if you want a request!