Your Ex is kinda Hot

This time, On the Connie Springer Show!:
Your Ex is kinda hot.

Petra fiddled with her fingers in the wooden chair. Her nails painted red to match with the pumps on her feet and she nervously smoothed down her cheetah-print dress. Her strawberry blonde hair showing at the roots of her bleached hair.

I should have gotten a touch up.

  "Hello Petra! What brings you here today?" The host smiled at her and stood close to where she sat but closer to the audience. She sighed, "Well Connie, I'm here to confess to my boyfriend of three years that I have been like, cheating on him."

The crowd gasped and boo'd her while she flashed a quick, guilty smile.

Connie shook his head, "Now why would you do that? And what's his name?"

Petra stretched out her arms and yawned, clapping her hands together and folding them under her chin.

"Okay, so we met when I was twenty-two and Levi was twenty-five. At the time, he was already working for Freedom Corp and already making a lot of money. But I'm not a gold digger I swear! I was one of his secretaries and so we always saw each other in the mornings. We started dating after a few months and it was great and all but he was just too serious. So, at one of his meetings, I started talking with another guy." Petra wasn't all that ashamed anymore when the crowd boo'd her once more, she thought her reasoning for cheating was justified.

"And how does that other guy treat you?" Connie asked after quieting the crowd.

"Very well, he makes me happy! Levi did too, but Eren is just sooo much nicer!"

  A few people in the crowd let out a faint "aw" but the majority just shoo their head in disapproval. Connie faced the camera, "We'll bring out Levi so Petra can share her secret right after the break!"

—-(And now back to The Connie Springer Show!)—

Connie faced the camera and smiled as he quickly recaps from where they left off.

"Now Levi hasn't heard anything we've said. But here he is! Levi, come out here!"

A man with slicked back black hair in a undercut and flawless pale skin stepped out from behind the stage. He wore a simple black suit and a shiny, silver watch. He ignored the crowds applause and catcalls as he came down the steps, looking at his watch as he did so. A stray strand of black hair fell in his face. Petra quickly stood up and hugged him which he lazily returned with one arm.

 Petra quickly stood up and hugged him which he lazily returned with one arm

{credit to the artist, who is not me}

"Why am I here, Ral? You know I have somewhere to be later. And I know you're not pregnant or a catfish so why?"