our thug loves cleo and trey

Angel pov

my alarm started blasting started from the bottom. I got up from bed and walked in my bathroom, and sat on the toilet. thank good it's Friday I can not wait for the weekend,  it's cold outside and snowing,  so I'm looking forward to going to Walmart with my mother and helping her go food shopping. this is going too be the best weekend ever. my mom gets her food stamps and because of the weather school might be closed till next Thursday.

I got off the toilet and turned on the shower and waited for it to get hot.  I walked into my room and pulled out my black jeggings and blue ugg boots,  my blue and black varsity and a blue shirt tht says love pink in black letters.

I walked in the bathroom and jumped in the shower and put my hair under the warm water. I'm so happy I bought that $200 Brazilian 12 inch. after spending 30 minutes on my hygiene I got out the shower.

I walked in my room and lotion down in my Johnson & Johnson baby lotion. and put my clothes on. I went back in my bathroom and plugged up my blow dryer and started blowing out my hair.  I stared in the mirror for a couple minutes and thought about what to do with my hair.

it's Friday and I'm really not trying to do nothing special, but then again the first thing ppl see when you walk in the building is your face and ur hair so why start with something bad?   you know what fuck it ima just leave it Like this. 

I pulled out my eye liner and my babylips and lip gloss. 

ten minutes later

my phone started chirping indicating that I had a text,

bestfriend- ima pick u up in 30 minutes I'm just now walking out the house,  u want some breakfast I'm boutta stop at McDonald's.

MyAngel- yea can u get me 2 egg and cheese biscuits and some orange juice.

bestfriend- ight ima be there soon

I put my phone down and walked in my daughters room. I looked at them in they beds, I love my babies with everything in me.  me and they father tryna work shit out but they staying with me right now.

speak of the devil. he calling me now

Cleo- wsp

me- nothing wsp wit u

cleo- ain't shit really ima come see my babies tonight I bought them some outfits and shit and some shoes .

me- thank you they needed some

cleo- ima try to come thru like seven and If I cnt come at seven ima pick u up from school and go see them when I drop you off

me- OK that'll be fine

cleo- when u and my babies gnna come home

I started smiling, despite what anybody say CLEO does any and everything for his daughters and I know he really misses waking up to them

me- can we tlk about this later cleo

cleo- yea, do u have a ride to school?

me- yea Tony picking me up.

cleo- tht better not be No nigga

me- shut up CLEO u know Tony,  she held my hand during the delivery of our daughters when u were late.

cleo- r u ever gnna let tht go

me- No cleo

cleo- when we have another kid ima be there baby I promise

me- I wanted u there then, CLEO. I love Tony but I wanted u

cleo- baby...

me- what?

cleo- can we tlk about this later?

me- yea

cleo- I love u

me- I love you too

I heard a car horn outside. I kissed my babies and ran downstairs.

me- hey mommy you off today

mom- yea baby, can you go food shopping for me today?

me- of course and CLEO is Coming over today.

mom- my favorite son in law, when you gnna move back in with him? I love you and my grand babies but I miss walkin around my house naked and watching the young and the restless.

I bust out laughing my mom is a whole entire mess.

me- we working on it mommy

mom- mmhhmm go to school and tell Tony I said to Come see me. we played cards one morning while waiting for u and she lost,  ever since then she been dodging me,  she better give me my damn ten dollars. thts two packs of cigarettes,  ten blunts,  or a dime of loud. her ass better realize.

my momma is crazy.

me- OK mom I love u

mom- love u too baby

I walked out the door and got in Tony car.

me- Tony my Mom want her money

Tony - I know ima bring it today

we started laughing and driving to school.

tony- I saw cleo at the tattoo shop couple days ago.

me- did you speak?

Tony - yea but he told me not to tell you what he getting.

me- he coming over today

Tony - cool cool

we got to school and started walking to class.

random boy- yo angel come here real quick

random boy friend - nigga you better chill thts cleo babymomma, better not get yo ass killed or I ain't gnna have nobody ass to whoop in 2k14.

I started laughing atleast somebody know better.  we walked into our empty first quarter and sat down on our desk.

after ten minutes of talking, the door opened. and in walked Trey and Cleo. me and Tony started smiling.

tony- what y'all doing here (she said getting up and hugging Trey)

cleo- y'all in here talking and shit,  the school got evacuated,  the weather too bad.

me- y'all lying

Trey - No seriously we pulled up and saw everybody leaving and shit, and they told us.

cleo- at first we thought everybody was skipping,  then we saw teachers and shit.

Trey - so get y'all asses up and come on, cause I'm cold and I got something for you (he said kissing Tony) at home, in bed, in the sheets.

tony- OMG Trey stop

me- come on I wanna see my babies and crawl in my bed and go back to sleep.

cleo- exactly,  I need to see my girls

we got up and left out the class room, I got in CLEO car and Trey drove Tony car.

⭕ awe Tony and Trey

⭕ CLEO a good dad

⭕ angel mom is a mess

⭕ OK so I changed the story cause i was reading it and I was like wtf,  I dnt wnna write No basic ass thug story so I changed it if u was liking it I'm Srry u can always hit up my inbox and incorporate ideas I ain't one of those stingy ass authors I dnt mind your point of view