Tony and Trey

me and Trey were on our way home. I started to think about my daughter. her name is China Diamond Brown, she is 1 and a half .

me- Trey who at home with our daughter

Trey - she there by her self

me - stop playing Trey

Trey- I'm serious, she still sleep tho dnt wrry

i jumped out the car and ran into my baby room. she wasn't in her crib. I bust out crying.

trey- baby chill she at my mom house (he said kissing my neck )

I pushed him off me and walked into our bed room nd started getting undressed. I walked into our bathroom and turned on the shower. i walked to the mirror and started putting my erusian 14 inch in a braid.

trey- you Mad bae ( he said standing behind me)

me - I dnt like when you play Bout my daughter Trey ( I said putting the braid in bun)

trey- she's my daughter too

I turned around Nd looked at him. he picked me up and put me on the sink counter.

trey- you need to chill, she my baby just like she yours. (he said easing in-between my legs and kissing my neck) I got this, OK?

me- ok

I put my arms around his neck while he kissed mine. he started to lightly kiss and suck my spot. then he started to move my

panties to the side. and play with my clit with his thumb.

I started moaning and groaning , and soon I heard the faint sound of his zipper going down. he pulled me off the counter and bent me over the sink . he started to use the tip to rub up and down my slit before he finally started ease in. I felt myself stretch to accommodate his large member. he started with a slow pace and soon increased his pace, slamming into me. I felt him poking my cervix. he started to shift inside me and soon he was hitting my spot over and over again.

I. started to throw it back at him, I started to feel my favorite bubbling feeling in the pit of my stomach. I started to squeeze his dick as I spasmed with my climax getting so much closer. Trey pulled my hair and pulled my body closer to his. he reached around and started. rubbing my clit.

trey- wait for daddy baby I'm almost there

I started to shake and soon we both came together. he stayed inside me as we both caught our breath. he started to remove himself from me.

trey- you got the best pussy

me- one of the secrets to keep ya man coming home.

trey- ain't tht the truth (he smacked my ass and walked out the bathroom)

I took my bra and panties off and hopped in the warm shower.

1 hour later

me and Trey laying in bed. as I started to doze off in Trey arms my samsung galaxy S4 started to ring. I picked it up and saw it was Trey mom.

me- hello

Trey mom - hey baby, can you come get China

me- yea, is everything ok ?

Trey mom- yea I'm just tired baby I need sleep

me- OK I'm on my way

I got up and put on some Jeans a long sleeved shirt and my doc martins.

trey- baby where you going

me- your mom needs me to pick up China

trey- is everything OK?