TWO!

0.2 take me home?

brandon and jaeyln talked for hours on end, completely forgetting they were at a party. "oh, i want you to meet my brothers." 

"you have brothers?" 

"i mean, my best friends, but we're all practically bros." 

she smiled,  "that sounds fun, i've never had a brother, it was always me and my sister." 

"well, you're gonna have some soon." he winked. 

"come on, i think there probably over there by the bar."

they walked over and found four guys taking shots, and hollering. "oh, great. they're going to be so hungover tomorrow." 

"good luck with that." she smiled. 

"i'll be right back, im gonna call my sister." 

he nodded, and she walked over the side. "pick up, pick up." the call kept going straight to voicemail. she sighed, and turned around and saw her sister all up on some guy. 

'we all know where that's going to end up'  she thought to herself. 

jaelyn walked back over to brandon and the boys. "oh wow, who's this sexy mama?" a boy with dreads slurred. 

she laughed, "u-um this is jaelyn." 

"isn't that the girl who sang karaoke with you?" 

he nodded, "great voice by the way!" the boy with dreads said putting an arm around her. 

"thank you, im guessing you're zion?" 

"yes indeed mami." brandon rolled his eyes and got his arm off of her shoulder, knowing she was uncomfortable  .

"um, brandon can you do me a favor?" 

"yeah, of course." 

"my sister is uh, well making out with someone right now and i already know where thats going and i don't feel like waiting for her, and i hope you dont mind taking me home." 

"well, you can come over to my house if you want to. " 

"oh no please, thats just too kind of you." 

"no come on. its fine, besides im gonna need help taking care of these guys." she smiled, "okay then."

"YALL ARE GONNA SMASH!" zion hollered. 

"oh shut up zion."