Chapter 3 - 'You Got Legs Lady!'

LOUISA

“Hello pretty shelf lady, please can you direct me to the carrots,” a soothing voice asked. I knew instantly it was Louis. I slipped forwards in hysterics and when I finally looked up, he just stood there confused, still not realising it was me.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Louisa and I’m currently working with you. You need real practise with your flirting skills and you still look confused,” I joked.

“Ooh,” he replied, “Sorry, please show me the carrots, I’m dying here.”

“Well carrots are usually in the vegetable isle, which is the isle over there which is marked ‘vegetables’ in every possible place including on the ceiling.” He looked embarrassed. I felt a pang of unwanted guilt in my chest. I really never meant to embarrass him. I think I like him, as a friend of course. “Would you like me to show you where they are Lou?” I asked. He nodded enthusiastically and followed me down the shop.

Then I realised it. Oh my god. LOL. “Our names are both Lou,” I shouted crazily loud and strangely childlike. He started dancing around in weird circles shouting “LouLou,” and “Lou and Lou forever,”

“One and two makes LOULOU,” he shouted. Nearly the whole shop turned and looked at us then, but I just couldn’t contain the laughter.

“Carrots are here.” I pointed to about a million orange carrots.

“Thank you, oh thank you. You are my saviour,” he dramatically cried. I love his boy. Wait, what? Yeah I love him. As a friend.

Then I turned to see ‘it’. It stood at the end of the isle with his eyes piercing into my very soul. “What are you doing here, with that,” ‘he’ snapped at Louis.

“Here, with my friend Louisa, why do you have a problem? I’m allowed to flirt. If that’s even what I’m doing… You must flirt with a million girls a day yet I don’t bother you. Leave me alone Haz.” Louis snarled back. I snapped my head away and walked off in the other direction. “Wait Lou, please,” Louis begged. I stopped and slowly turned round. “See you around sometime,” he smiled in his words.

“Yeah, bye LouLou, love you,” I replied with my voice tone flat. I turned and walked straight into the staff office.

LOUIS

“What the fuck, man?” I asked Harry.

“Never mind Lou, just don’t hang with her. She’s not your type.” He replied harshly.

“We have to go,” Just as I was about to shout Niall popped his head round the corner interrupting our –what would be- heated conversation.

We left and I did not speak to Harry the whole time.

Louisa

Suddenly my phone went off. I checked to see who it was.

(Text message conversation between Louisa and Chloe)

From Chloe

Hey LouLou, still up 4 spa date ;) xoxoxoxox

From Louisa

Yeah baby;) Ill pick you up around 7 hah xoxoxoxoxo

From Chloe

Whoo were getting the whole scadoodle, hair, nails all…

From Louisa

I call dibs on hot guy,  if there is oneJ

From Chloe